The scoop on 'Shovel and Hoe'

Shovel and Hoe

Bellingham, Washington 98226
(United States)

Phone: 877-266-2966

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive Kylaluaz
Richmond, VA (Zone 7a)
November 25, 2010
I ordered a hand tool from this company (a Hoe-Matick, a type of small mattock with a fork tines on one side of the head) and am delighted by its quality. Not only that but the response to the order was quite swift, for me, as they are located close by. I had not heard of them but needed to get this tool quickly and was actually ordering the cheapest one I found online..... and very glad I did. I have had several of these over the years, and this is the best one I've held in my hand.

Their inventory is not all that large and I imagine the swift service is tied to geographic location (they are in the Pacific Northwest) but I definitely had an excellent experience and will likely purchase other tools from them over time. They also have some books and other gardening items, a small inventory.