The scoop on 'Loon Song Gardens, LLC'

Loon Song Gardens, LLC

10910 109th Ave N
Champlin, Minnesota 55316 (United States)

Comments:

Positive DitchLily206
Madison, AL (Zone 7b)
November 28, 2010
August of 2010 I Emailed Kathleen about the availability of several daylilies she had listed on her web site. I received a prompt answer to my question and several Emails were exchanged finalizing the order. The order was placed and we waited for weather to cool down to allow shipment. Before plants were shipped I received an Email telling me that one of the historic daylilies I had ordered might not be match the description. (It was after blooming season and the information she had received could not be verified.) I was asked if I still wanted it. and told that if I did and it was not the correct one, I would have the choice between receiving a different Historic daylily (with free shipping) or a refund of the purchase price. I chose to have it shipped.

The plants arrived with many extra fans. All looked great with nice roots. I also received a bonus plant as well.

Over all, I am very happy with Loon Song Gardens. Kathleen Lamb has been a pleasure to deal with. Hopefully my historic Golden Eagle will bloom true. If not, I know that Kathleen will take care of me.