The scoop on 'T and T Nursery Plants'

T and T Nursery Plants

3457 state route 560 N
Urbana, Ohio 43078 (United States)

Phone: 937-508-1645

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
April 7, 2012
This was my first time ordering with this company and I couldn't be happier with everything. Customer service was wonderful and the plants (hostas) are terrific.

The hostas were in various stages of awakening but upon being taken from the box I could see excellent root systems and they all took off like crazy once planted.
Will happily order here again without hesitation. They clearly know how to take care of plants and customers.
Positive Palomino33
Omega, GA (Zone 8b)
April 14, 2011
I opened the box and my heart began to patter. I clutched my chest in hopes of slowing down the beats per minute. The ambulance was called and after a lengthy ER visit and some nitro glycerin, I am finally able to say that these palnts are flippin AWESOME!!!!!. I love it when people deliver on a sale....and Taynors delivers. I am extremely happy with these plants. Now, if do my part right, I'm sure there will be beautiful astilbes at Green Acres this year.

Will buy again and again from Taynors :)
Positive daylilydaddy
morehead, KY (Zone 6a)
March 15, 2011
Great packing, communication and quality plants. I could not be more happy with T & T nursery. The shipping was super fast. I will buy from this company again!
Positive mamajack
Fate, TX (Zone 8a)
March 10, 2011
sue is honest and generous to a fault. i have to say this because people need to know how she is and without giving too much away i know that sue gave 3 or 4 japanese maples to a customer recently who ran into hard times.

that's sue. sue's plants rate right up there with sue. the japanese maples we got at a fraction of the retail cost are excellent PLUS 10%. harry lauder's the same.

thank you sue taynors for a great sale.
Positive joycet
Franklin, OH (Zone 6a)
February 18, 2011
This nursery is so very helpful and friendly. The plants are healthy and growing like mad. I'd come back here to buy again and again.