Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

The scoop on 'Bulbs & Blooms ('

Bulbs & Blooms (

Biglerville, Pennsylvania 17307 (United States)

Phone: (937)-515-3270

Posted on July 21, 2016, updated August 2, 2016
Posted on July 8, 2016, updated July 21, 2016
Posted on June 30, 2016, updated July 8, 2016
June 30, 2016

I created this image combining their Ruby Glow photo on the left and my photo of the bloom from what I received on the right: []

- April 28 2016 After drooling over Passiflora Ruby Glow for over one year I gave in and paid for one 4” Passiflora Ruby Glow, even though it is very expensive from them; $28.45, including shipping total $39.55 ( ) . This has been my first time dealing with bulbsnblooms.

- May 25th I received it and I was thrilled that it had three tiny flower buds forming. I brought it overseas with me to my home (I did inform them that I would be bringing it to my overseas home so arrival date was very important. I hope this is not why they did this knowing I live overseas.)

- June 18th it bloomed. It is NOT Ruby Glow with its 5” ruby colored flowers. The bloom is barely 2” and white, ugh! I took a photo and informed them on the same day using Facebook messages as we had communicated there previously. On the 20th no reply so I messaged again, and also on the 22nd and 25th.

- June 25th still no reply so I sent them an e-mail giving the benefit of doubt that possibly they didn’t check Facebook.

- June 27th I posted a short post on their Facebook page about the mix up; they deleted my post:

- I thought at first it could be an honest mistake mixing up the plant BUT after looking closer at photos of Ruby Glow it looks like it has OVAL firm shiny leaves (I always concentrated on images of the flowers only). What I received has small papery thin tri-lobed Maple-ish looking leaves which would be very hard for any seller to mix up!

- Until now, twelve days later, I have had no reply from them.

The correct solution to solve this matter is to issue a full refund ($39.55) as stated under Consumer Contracts Regulations.

My next course of action if this posting doesn’t help is to dispute with Paypal, my Credit Card company, post in social medias, and look into agencies to report this fraud; as I did not receive what I clearly paid and the company has been completely unresponsive at this point.
On July 8th, 2016, 7r0p1c4l changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

July 9th 2016 the seller has issued a full refund. That is all I wanted. I\\\'m not a vindictive person so I\\\'ll now change my rating from Negative to Positive. Thank you again for doing the right thing.
On July 21st, 2016, 7r0p1c4l changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

I thought this was solved. They are very sneaky cheats - Dated July 18th an e-mail from Paypal that bulbsnblooms cancelled their refund / payment to me. I did not receive any contact from them about this. I have written to them once again. Cancellation letter here: []
On August 2nd, 2016, 7r0p1c4l added the following:

July 27 Sellers gave refund back again, but as a 'payment' so they are able to cancel it again as they did on July 18th. We'll see, I don't now grace period.
Positive mizou55
St Louis, MO
November 11, 2012
It was a rough start, but Kevin will make things right. I appreciated his integrity.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.