The scoop on 'Bestcoolseeds.com (Best Cool Seeds)'

Bestcoolseeds.com (Best Cool Seeds)

Anchorage, Alaska 99511 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive aileen246
Priest River, ID
June 2, 2011
Posted on December 11, 2010, updated June 2, 2011
Saw their ad in the latest Mother Earth News and after a cool growing season in North Idaho this year, I thought perhaps they would have some seeds I could use. What a pleasure to navigate their web-site!!. I ordered a number of flower and vegetable seeds and they had growing tips for each one. No sooner had I placed my order, a confirmation was in my e-mail. Am waiting the arrival of the seeds and will report how well they do. So far a pleasant experience!!
On June 2nd, 2011, aileen246 added the following:

Well, it's been another cool growing season in North Idaho, so I guess I made the right choices. Everything I planted came up. Now all I can do, is hope for warmer weather. Will order from Best Cool Seeds again.