The scoop on 'Country Hatchery'

Country Hatchery

Wewoka, Oklahoma 74884 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Teqnicolor
Quinault, WA
June 30, 2014
I've been trying to find heritage turkey poults and guinea keets locally to no avail. Didn't want to order the minimum 15 poults and 30 guineas of most hatcheries. Decided to try Country because they have lower minimums (10 and 15 respectively). Talking to Dennis on the phone, I was able to order just 10 turkeys and 5 guineas. They all arrived healthy last week and are still doing well. Not a single case of pasty butt. The service was great. Will definitely order from Country Hatchery again.
Positive ashbyt
Bayshore, NC
June 26, 2013
I purchased 8 Muscovy ducklings from Country Hatchery about 3 weeks ago. Prior to their delivery, I had spoken with Dennis, the company's owner by phone several times.
He was both professional and knowledgeable and eager to help in any way. He has written an article in Backyard Poultry Magazine that is likely the best article on rasing Muscovys that I have read ( and I have read many).
My ducklings were delivered to my local post office and they were healthy, happy and expertly packed. They are all doing great and growing like weeds. In short, I investigated
virtually all the hatcheries that provide for mail order waterfowl and Country Hatchery is, by far, the best out there.
Positive fourleafclover
Ridgefield, WA
June 13, 2012
Called to order 25 Muscovy ducklings, and customer service was fantastic! Just received my ducklings this morning, after a call from them 2 days ago. All made it, and all are healthy and happy in there new home! Definitely recommend them for anyone looking for what Country Hatchery has available.
Positive OEBAR
Goldendale, WA
June 6, 2012
Country Hatchery of Oklahoma
I ordered 3 pair of Pilgrim Goslings. My cousin and I both called,for info. Mr. Smith personally took time to talk to us... he even told me about his articles about the geese and ducks on BYC. He sent care instructions with the order receipt, and called to let me know the babies had shipped.
WOW! Great customer service never goes out of style!!! Very pleased with the entire experience! The goslings arrived, in 2 days. Unfortunately one did not survive the 1st. night, the rest are all doing great!!!
I would recommend Country Hatchery and give it a (A+) rating!
Positive ShortAcres29431
Bonneau, SC
April 11, 2012
Excellent Experience! I would highly recommend Country Hatchery to anyone looking for Muscovy ducks. I received a call on Monday that my ducklings were on their way and my 10 Blue Pied Muscovy ducklings arrived the day after they were shipped in perfect condition with directions on how to care for them. I followed the directions and they are all doing very well. Thank you very much for the great customer service, fast shipping, expert advise, and beautiful ducklings!