The scoop on 'Everwood Farm'

Everwood Farm

Salem, Oregon 97305 (United States)

Phone: 503-390-2637

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Positive imarosefreak
Brooks, OR
January 1, 2014
Wow- I can't give a higher recommendation! Professional and knowledgeable! Not only did my organic fertilizer and soil amendment order for my hydro and soil grows get processed without delay, but also spent helped me with some other questions and gave a great deal of advice for free! I'll definitely use Everwood Farm again!
Positive CRodgers
Salem, OR
October 17, 2011
Everwood Farm is about as real as it gets..... No foo foo, just the goods. I have looked all over for an organic supplier and finally found it here. Dave and Debi don't seem to deal in the mass production stuff found at the big box stores, just those gems you probably have been looking for and had to settle for less somewhere else. They take all the time that you need to answer questions and they definitely know what they are talking about !....Highly Recommended !

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]