The scoop on 'Twin Gardens Farm'

Twin Gardens Farm

23017 W IL Rt 173
Harvard, Illinois 60033 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive suzy_qu3
East Chatham, NY
February 3, 2011
This is my second year ordering from these folks. The website is easy to order from, and my seeds were sent out the very next day. They only have one product - Mirai corn.

If you have not yet tried Mirai, TRY IT! It is hybrid, but bred naturally so I don't have a problem with this. This corn is soooooo good, it defies description! You can, in fact, eat it raw. The kernels just slide off the cob into your mouth. It was also very easy to grow and gave a very uniform crop.

BTW, you will get pink seeds which I assume means they're treated. Normally I would have a problem with this, but IT"S SO GOOD!!!