The scoop on 'Bird Rock Tropicals'

Bird Rock Tropicals

6587 Black Rail Road
Carlsbad, California 92009 (United States)

Comments:

Positive michaelschulz
Tampa, FL
February 8, 2011
A friend of mine from Los Angeles turned me on to this company and my only problem is deciding on what to get. It is like a candy store for plants. I love it.
Michael
Positive MMerville
Beverly Hills, CA
January 13, 2011
A very good place to get design ideas and buy great plants.

Michel
Neutral N2tropicAL
Anniston, AL
October 28, 2009
i have only placed one order with this company. i doubt i will order again. some plants i received were miniscule. (the billbergia santa barbara was just a few inches tall) it was like they had to search to find plants that small. their website is horrendous. it gives me a headache just trying to sludge through it. try to navigate the site and youll leave with frustration. its a shame, they offer many neat plants. the only reason i am giving them a neutral rating is the fact that the service was favorable. i never complained to them personally, but just took the "first impression" order as lesson learned. its nice to see that others had positive experiences.
Positive emcityturtle
Oceanside, CA (Zone 10a)
July 15, 2007
Bird Rock is one of my favorite plant places in San Diego county! I haven't been since they moved (difficult for me to make time for an appointment when they are available and I'm not working) and they used to have regular hours to go and visit. They have awesome Bromeliads and Orchids and are very helpful with care info.

-Cassie
Positive dubeee
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
May 26, 2005
i placed a test order with birdrock last month and the package was on my desk in a few days in perfect condition via usps. very courteous and professional service.

last week i placed my second order and received this in 4 days!!! thats all the way from california to dubai. the shipping was very reasonable too.

a positive experience.
Positive eukaryote
March 1, 2004
I recently received an order of bromeliads from Bird Rock, and was delighted by the quality of the plants that I got, and the prices were excellent too.