The scoop on 'White Harvest Seed Company'

White Harvest Seed Company

1744 Pyatt Road
Hartville, Missouri 65667 (United States)

Phone: 866-424-3185

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive bfarrand
Strafford, MO
January 31, 2016
This is a wonderful family owned seed company. My seeds arrived just a few days after ordering with a personal note from Mike, the owner. I have used their seeds for a few years now and they are top notch quality seeds. Also, you can call or e-mail a question and they will get back to you very quickly. So great to do business with real gardeners who want to share their knowledge of gardening!
Positive MatthewR
Winston Salem, NC
January 3, 2016
Very prompt delivery, excellent packaging and a nice thank-you note, hand-written to boot! I look forward to ordering from White Harvest again. Can't wait to get some of these seeds in the ground in a few weeks!

MatthewR
Positive psday
Bell Buckle, TN
December 31, 2015
Finally, a professional group of people that provide a speedy service and top quality product. Packaging excellent with important easy to read instructions directly on each envelope of seeds. Seperate booklet included information on getting started, companion planting, planting guide and estimated yields. Thank you White Harvest for taking such good care of this customer. It felt like I had barely placed the order and there it was being delivered to my door.
Positive daxlang
Harper, TX
September 16, 2014
We were very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of packaging. It was obvious that every effort was made to ensure success. There are specific descriptions of each variety of seed and a great information booklet. This seed company is very impressive. We will definitely order from them again!
Positive chaqar
Ava, MO
May 26, 2014
This is a great company, and a wonderful bunch of people to work with!
Positive katgaffney
Boynton Beach, FL
May 9, 2012
I ordered seeds from them - well packaged and timely delivery. This was my first experience with attempting to garden in S Florida and I was hoping, by buying heirloom seeds that I'd do well. Mike was very helpful with getting my garden going. Every seed I planted germinated and grew like weeds! My tomato plants - all five varietals produced massive amounts of fruit and the bell pepper and serrano peppers did as well - producing a double crop. If you're looking for heirloom seeds then you should give them a try.
Positive Orenda
Belvidere, IL (Zone 5a)
July 1, 2011
I had great customer service from this Company. Fast delivery and well packaged.

The germination of the seeds was very good.....and right now everything is growing well! I WILL be buying from them in the Future.
Positive anelson77
Seattle, WA
March 24, 2011
Great selection of heirloom seeds. Seeds arrived promptly. Detailed instructions sent. Packet size very generous. Germination rate high.
Positive mgsid
Sumner, MO (Zone 5b)
February 9, 2011
I ordered seeds over the phone on Jan 26, 2011. The complete order arrived within a few days. They had one variety that I wanted to buy in bulk, although it was not so offered in the catalog. Bulk seed was not available from any other source that I could find. Mike was able to accomodate my request. I had a great experience with this company and their customer service. They apparently started this family-run business in late 2010, so the varieties offered this year are limited.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.