The scoop on 'White Harvest Seed Company'

White Harvest Seed Company

1744 Pyatt Road
Hartville, Missouri 65667 (United States)

Phone: 866-424-3185

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive daxlang
Harper, TX
September 16, 2014
We were very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of packaging. It was obvious that every effort was made to ensure success. There are specific descriptions of each variety of seed and a great information booklet. This seed company is very impressive. We will definitely order from them again!
Positive chaqar
Ava, MO
May 26, 2014
This is a great company, and a wonderful bunch of people to work with!
Positive katgaffney
Boynton Beach, FL
May 9, 2012
I ordered seeds from them - well packaged and timely delivery. This was my first experience with attempting to garden in S Florida and I was hoping, by buying heirloom seeds that I'd do well. Mike was very helpful with getting my garden going. Every seed I planted germinated and grew like weeds! My tomato plants - all five varietals produced massive amounts of fruit and the bell pepper and serrano peppers did as well - producing a double crop. If you're looking for heirloom seeds then you should give them a try.
Positive Orenda
Belvidere, IL (Zone 5a)
July 1, 2011
I had great customer service from this Company. Fast delivery and well packaged.

The germination of the seeds was very good.....and right now everything is growing well! I WILL be buying from them in the Future.
Positive anelson77
Seattle, WA
March 24, 2011
Great selection of heirloom seeds. Seeds arrived promptly. Detailed instructions sent. Packet size very generous. Germination rate high.
Positive mgsid
Sumner, MO (Zone 5b)
February 9, 2011
I ordered seeds over the phone on Jan 26, 2011. The complete order arrived within a few days. They had one variety that I wanted to buy in bulk, although it was not so offered in the catalog. Bulk seed was not available from any other source that I could find. Mike was able to accomodate my request. I had a great experience with this company and their customer service. They apparently started this family-run business in late 2010, so the varieties offered this year are limited.