The scoop on 'J&L Gardens'

J&L Gardens

J&L Gardens has 43 products listed in PlantScout.

60 County Road 11
Espanola, New Mexico 87532 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on February 14, 2011:
Jan Cunningham and I are co-owners of a farm that sells produce to local restaurants and farmer's markets in Santa Fe and Los Alamos. I maintain a seed bank of over 450 varieties of vegetables, (350 heirloom tomato varieties) and have a breeding program to create and stabilise new artisan varieties. You are welcome to contact me about sample seed. Currently, a dozen new varieties have been released and another six are in trials.
We also offer seed for sale of these and a number of heirloom and landrace varieties of chile, corn, melons, beans and, of course, tomatoes.
All seed is raised here on the farm and processed in the traditional manner. The farm website is http://www.jandlgardens.com if you would like to see more about our operation.

Comments:

Positive timdotconnel
Oklahoma City, OK
November 21, 2012
I was hesitant to order because they didn't have any reviews, but I couldn't pass up a couple of their unique tomato varieties. The order arrived in less than a week and they even sent a sample of a third tomato. Now I wish I had ordered more.