The scoop on 'Southwestern Cedar Oil'

Southwestern Cedar Oil

PO Box 46275
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87174 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive rschoppe
Missouri City, TX
May 1, 2012
I only have positive things to say about purchasing products and customer service from Southwestern Cedar Oil! Very helpful and the products worked better than I hoped. I own a pest control company so I have seen a lot of organic products over the years. These products work so well for controlling insects, they are now part of my daily chemical usage. Thanks!
Negative mikewrogers
Sandy, OR
October 3, 2010
I was very frustrated trying to order the Best Yet Natural Flea Killer Spray (Qt) product from Cedarcide. I had heard their advertisement on the radio. To say their website was cumbersome is an understatement. After wasting a great deal of time, I managed to set up a login account on their site and proceeded to checkout. I decided to hold off when I saw the shipping charges where $10 on $29.95 order.

In the mean time I received a "Welcome to Southwestern Cedar Oil Online Store" email from the company. Among other things, the email highlighted services they offered including:
"Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out."

Despite what I consider to be exorbitant shipping cost, I decided to go ahead and try their product anyway. Nowhere on their website could I find a link for me to login nor could I find a link to my "Permanent Cart" which should have contained "any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out."

So I went ahead and reodered the product to a new cart and filled out all of my personal information again in the checkout process. When I went to checkout I found the shipping charges had now been increased to $16.29 in just a matter of 2 days.

I emailed their Customer Support to express my frustration about their website and their exorbitant shipping fees. Their only response was that to instruct me to phone my order in rather than use website.

It will be a cold day in hell before I have any further dealings with this company.