The scoop on 'Bulbs N More Nursery'

Bulbs N More Nursery

2950 Bentbow Lane
Middleburg, Florida 32068-8248 (United States)

Comments:

Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
April 11, 2014
I found this seller on Ebay and have gotten fantastic bulbs each and every time. Highly recommend.
Positive RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA (Zone 7b)
July 8, 2011
I have placed multiple orders with Bulbs N More after finding the company on ebay. Good communication. The DVD from Nestor is packed with priceless information on crinum. Has the biggest inventory of crinum of any company that I am aware of. Ships quickly, the plants are well packed,and shipping costs are kept low. A positive experience.
Positive doggygirl
Goliad, TX
April 23, 2011
I needed to do some research on heirloom bulbs, and had some difficulty finding copywrite free photos to attach to the research. I found Bulbs'N More on ebay and asked if I could use some of that company's photos. The owner was tremendously pleasant, helpful, and communicative, and he sent me a CD of photos immediately. What great customer service - and I wasn't even a customer! Needless to say, after such a great experience I expect to become one of his customers very shortly.
Positive skaggs88
Spicewood, TX
March 11, 2011
Posted on February 26, 2011, updated March 11, 2011
Fabulous source for crinums, rain lilies and other bulbs. I have ordered crinum bulbs from many comapnies and this one has the greatest variety, quality and price. You can locate the company on Ebay, or you can direct order by email. Super fast shipping.
On March 11th, 2011, skaggs88 added the following:

Yippee! I just received another order today and the pendunculatum crinum is massive. The rest of my order is well packaged and healthy, and arrived super fast. The company has over 100 crinum varieties for sale, not to mention the rain lily selection. I placed this order via direct email, NestorEbay69@gmail.com, but have also ordered from the Ebay store as well. With your first order you will receive a DVD with pics of crinum, rain lilies, canna, etc. that this company grows and sells. This is my favorite source for crinum.