The scoop on 'Clear Creek Seeds'

Clear Creek Seeds

PO Box 763
Locust Grove, Oklahoma 74352 (United States)

Phone: 918-386-0546
Fax: 918-386-0546

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on November 16, 2011:
Clear Creek Seeds specializes in Heirloom, Non-GMO and Non-Hybrid vegetable seeds as well as herb seeds. We are family owned and operated. Our seed packages contain large quantities of pure seeds, are reasonably priced, and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Orders are filled fast and usually ship the following day. Please visit us at http://www.clearcreekseeds.com.

Comments:

Positive AnneEP
Winchester, VA
April 15, 2014
Seeds arrived quickly, packaged nicely. Planted, now waiting to see how well they grow!
Positive ideasnatchers
Tulsa, OK
March 19, 2014
This company is a local company which I appreciate. It has a user friendly website. They give a variety of seeds to choose from. I love their service and the seeds grow wonderful plants that you cannot taste anymore.
Positive trinaleah
Columbus Grove, OH
March 4, 2014
The site was informative and easy to navigate! I loved the competitive pricing too. My seeds were delivered promptly, and in secure packaging. I especially loved the paper included that referenced how to plant the seeds.
Positive BarbK_FL
Indialantic, FL
January 28, 2014
I ordered on 1/22 and my seeds were delivered on 1/25 and that is from Oklahoma to Florida. I would definitely buy from again.

I learned of Clear Creek seeds from feedback here.
Positive xwellm
Altus, AR
January 28, 2014
Fast Shipping and quality products. A pleasure to deal with.
Positive lynchmm
PREEMPTION, IL
January 22, 2014
I have ordered from Clear Creek Seeds three times now. I have been very happy with each of the orders. The website is easy to use and checking out is simple with PayPal. The staff at Clear Creek Seeds shipped my orders quickly and the packaging was very well done. The seeds are high quality and produce healthy, vigorous plants with high yields. I will definitely order from Clear Creek Seeds again and will highly recommend this wonderful company to others.
Positive zipperj
Hallettsville, TX
February 7, 2012
I really enjoy working with this company. Very fresh and energetic. This is the second year I've ordered from them and have been very pleased.
Positive hickorynoak
Hulbert, OK
December 28, 2011
"Their generous packets of seed have a very high germination rate, and their customer service is the best! Great company.
Positive marlasgardens
Oklahoma City, OK
April 29, 2011
Absolutely the best seed company I have had the privilege to deal with and buy heirloom seeds. Rick offers superb personal customer service and even posted planting information on his website to enable me confirmation of planting times and details (depth, moisture, sunlight, etc.). I highly recommend them and was amazed at how quickly my seeds arrived. Placed my order online on Sunday and Tuesday found my complete order in my mailbox! What service! Recommend to all my friends! Thanks Clear Creek Seed Company! Many Blessings! Marla in OKC
Positive joeykerlin
Aurora, CO
April 27, 2011
Clear Creek Seeds is an incredible company that is based on providing excellent products at reasonable prices with exceptional customer service.

Based on the purity (non-gmo etc.) of the seeds offered I was pleased to find such a selection at such a wonderful price. As a Colorado resident I was apprehensive to buy from an out of state company, but due to the recent closing of our local seed distributor I found my way to Clear Creek Seeds and was treated like I was home.

Aside from wonderful products Clear Creek Seeds offers a wealth of information that the most amateur gardener all the way up to a pro would appreciate. The info was actually what led me to the storefront!
Positive growseedsgrow
Wilton, NH
April 27, 2011
My seeds got lost in the mail and Clear Creek responded immediately and graciously to get my seeds back out to me. They also followed up by phone to make sure the seeds had made it to me! Most refreshing to deal with a wonderful company like Clear Creek....they make you feel like family!
Positive misskk
New Berlin, WI
April 27, 2011
They processed my order quickly and correctly. They were temporarily out of one type of seed, but sent it on to me at no additional cost within a week. Germination rates were great.
Positive madetobeunique
Oklahoma City, OK
April 26, 2011
Many of our seeds are sprouting already, and my daughter is now the new mommy of not only the home but now the garden! Her pumpkin seeds in particular are amazingly healthy, strong and growing fast as lightening! It's been such a joy, especially for us being totally new to planting and gardening.

Rick at Clear Creek Seeds has provided our family not only excellent seeds, but FANTASTIC customer service. Very personable and friendly in all our correspondence!

I couldn't recommend this seed company enough!
Positive sadeezgarden
Connerville, OK
April 26, 2011
Plenty of seeds per packet for the price. They even refunded an overpayment because they had lowered their price after I placed my order. Great local company.
Positive lucinda_tcm
Warwick, MA
April 26, 2011
Wonderful service, excellent seeds.
Positive SilverMoon1980
Locust Grove, OK
March 26, 2011
Amazing seed quality. 100% germination on almost every variety I purchased from Clear Creek Seeds. I have grown food commercially for almost a decade and have never encountered such great seeds or people!! I will certainly be a repeat customer...
Positive ebl57
Edmond, OK
March 5, 2011
Quality products, Nice people, GREAT service! What a pleasure!!