The scoop on 'El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises survivalistseeds.com)'

El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises survivalistseeds.com)

206 E. Central
El Dorado, Kansas 67042 (United States)

Comments:

Positive mconn2112
Davison, MI
September 7, 2013
I ordered from John when it was still survivalist seeds.com. It took a few weeks, but I got my order. I also got 2 free DVDs as advertised as part of my package. One was called Patriot Garden, the other how to build a survivalist emergency water filter. All seeds offered were shipped and I was pleased. I had never bought seeds before so I didn't really have an idea what was reasonable or not, but the price seemed reasonable enough. A lot has changed with him and it looks like he has expanded his operations, but a very positive experience overall.
Negative thunderball
Chicago, IL
April 19, 2013
Wished I would have googled this page before giving 107.50 to eldorado seed early in month. Have heard nothing ,have tried to get a hold of them to no avail. What's up big john and family.need those seeds or money time is wasting . Dale Bennett
Neutral johnberry10
Lilburn, GA (Zone 5a)
January 3, 2013
Posted on December 21, 2012, updated January 3, 2013
I got here from the "El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises survivalistseeds.com)" feedback page.

I ordered seeds through the El Dorado site a month ago. Although they did acknowledge receipt of payment I have not been successful in contacting the company. Tried calling and all the numbers are "not in service" (Lipscomb corporate office - 417-973-0660, El Dorado numbers - 316 452-5581, 346 452 5582 & 316 452 4481). El Dorado Heirloom Seeds has not replied to my emails.

Needless to say I am starting to get concerned about receiving the order I have already paid for. I'll provide an comment here with update - probably after the holidays.
On January 3rd, 2013, johnberry10 added the following:

A few days after posting my original comment I received a refund of the money I had paid to El Dorado Heirloom Seeds. Since then I obtained non-GMO seeds from a local garden center.