The scoop on 'El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises'

El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises

206 E. Central
El Dorado, Kansas 67042 (United States)

Positive mconn2112
Davison, MI
September 7, 2013
I ordered from John when it was still survivalist It took a few weeks, but I got my order. I also got 2 free DVDs as advertised as part of my package. One was called Patriot Garden, the other how to build a survivalist emergency water filter. All seeds offered were shipped and I was pleased. I had never bought seeds before so I didn't really have an idea what was reasonable or not, but the price seemed reasonable enough. A lot has changed with him and it looks like he has expanded his operations, but a very positive experience overall.
Negative thunderball
Chicago, IL
April 19, 2013
Wished I would have googled this page before giving 107.50 to eldorado seed early in month. Have heard nothing ,have tried to get a hold of them to no avail. What's up big john and family.need those seeds or money time is wasting . Dale Bennett
Neutral johnberry10
Lilburn, GA (Zone 5a)
January 3, 2013
Posted on December 21, 2012, updated January 3, 2013
I got here from the "El Dorado Heirloom Seeds (Lipscomb Enterprises" feedback page.

I ordered seeds through the El Dorado site a month ago. Although they did acknowledge receipt of payment I have not been successful in contacting the company. Tried calling and all the numbers are "not in service" (Lipscomb corporate office - 417-973-0660, El Dorado numbers - 316 452-5581, 346 452 5582 & 316 452 4481). El Dorado Heirloom Seeds has not replied to my emails.

Needless to say I am starting to get concerned about receiving the order I have already paid for. I'll provide an comment here with update - probably after the holidays.
On January 3rd, 2013, johnberry10 added the following:

A few days after posting my original comment I received a refund of the money I had paid to El Dorado Heirloom Seeds. Since then I obtained non-GMO seeds from a local garden center.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]