The scoop on 'Paz Growers'

Paz Growers

495 West Price Rd.
Suwanee, Georgia 30024 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on March 11, 2011:
Paz growers was founded by Jim Paz in 1992. In the 1980's Jim Paz owned and operated a landscape company in Atlanta Ga. and decided to start growing some of his own plant material for his landscape business. He started with one green house in Suwanee Ga. northeast of Atlanta Ga. He enjoy the growing industry so much that he expanded it to over 2 acres of plant material and sold his landscape business. Paz Growers is still owned and operated by Jim Paz today.

From day one Paz Growers mission was to grow the highest quality plant material and deliver unparallel service. Our future looks promising and we look forward to supplying the quality and service that you demand.

At Paz Growers we strive to supply the best online plants, the best online plant prices, weekly plant sales & specials & quality service. Paz Growers has several repeat gardeners who have told us our weekly plant sales have been lower than wholesale pricing. The bottom line is we try to have the lowest prices online on quality, mature, well rooted plants.

Give us a try, your garden and your budget will thank us!

Comments:

Positive dmallk
Atlanta, GA
March 31, 2012
Last year I bought about $4800 worth of plants (many varieties) for a major yard make-over from Paz. Vitrually all survived and are thriving.
Positive LyndaT13
Los Altos, CA (Zone 9a)
September 15, 2011
I had trouble with ordering on the website. After several attempts and e-mails, I got it right.

Jim was very helpful and patient with me. I ordered 48 grasses and because of the "problems" I had, he sent me an additional 10!

The prices were very good and the plants arrived in very good condition. They are bigger than I expected too.

Great company!
Positive peter90
Macomb, MI
June 23, 2011
Pleasure to have ordered from Paz Growers. Pricing was very competitive, delivery was prompt, and the plants arrived in good condition. Not only did I receive the three plants (Mazus Reptans) I ordered, but Jim Paz sent a fourth of the same type and an additional plant for no additional cost - along with a note he wrote thanking me for my order. This was my first time ordering from Jim Paz, and I will definitely do so again. Thank you!
Positive bcollins
Cumming, GA
March 11, 2011
I purchased several plants from Paz Growers and was very impressed. The plants were exceptional and arrived promtley. There prices are great and the quality cound'nt have been better!

bcollins