The scoop on 'Butchart Gardens'

Butchart Gardens

Box 4010
Victoria, British Columbia V8X 3X4 (Canada)

Phone: 1-866-652-4422

Comments:

Positive whitehorserayne
Whitehorse
Canada
February 11, 2005
I have visited the garden several times (it is absolutely stunning!) and have purchased seeds from them online many times as well. I have always had great success with the seeds, and the prices are very reasonable. The selection of seeds may be smaller than some of the other seed stores, but for purchasing the old favorites it is the best. I have always received my seeds quite quickly and well packaged, and the shipping rates are very fair. I highly recommend the Butchart Gardens, both for seed purchases and to visit!
Positive hangsix
March 26, 2002
Recently , we order from this company , althought it did
take a little while to recieve the seeds I have found ; there over all germation rates to be VERY high and thus
far I have had good growth from the seeds that , I started .
The only constructive comment that I would have is they
are a canadain company and there pricing is in C$ which
is kind of confusing till you get the receipt and it shows,
you the exchange in US $ (which by the way was 41% less then I thought it would be , not a bad thing .) Also they are localed in BC cananda and there only shiping method is
direct mail expect a 2 week wait for seeds , other then that I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SAY WOW YOU GET A LOT OF SEED
FOR YOUR US DOLLAR !!!