The scoop on 'Europalms BVBA'

Europalms BVBA

Zonderschotsesteenweg 94,
2220 Heist-op-den-Berg
(Belgium)

Phone: +32 15 222234

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive Zita2
Brest
France
February 26, 2012
Bought seeds and plants for 5 years, always great sometimes a bit slow but they have great germination results and nice plants

Zita
Negative dwc47
Chattanooga, TN (Zone 7b)
February 25, 2012
Posted on March 27, 2011, updated February 25, 2012
Posted on March 15, 2011, updated March 27, 2011
I have ordered many palm and yucca seeds from this company in Belgium. The seeds have always been fresh and the customer service helpful and friendly. I only wish that the shipping would be a little faster. Highly recommended.
On March 27th, 2011, dwc47 added the following:

I want to modify my remarks as follows: I just received my last order in about 2 weeks. I don't think it could get any faster than that from Belgium to Tennessee! All orders and customer service seem to be handled by James. I have found him to be very knowledgable and responsive. The seeds you get from him are fresh and reasonably priced.
On February 25th, 2012, dwc47 changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

This year has been a disaster in dealing with this company. First, they stopped accepting PayPal and went to straight credit cards. Unfortunately, European clearing houses do not handle communication with American cardholders at all well. It took a half dozen attempts to get my card accepted. I even had to retrieve and use a code that was sent via a text message. My order was placed in November, 2011. So here it is nearly March, 2012 and still no seeds. The company has only communicated with me once to tell me the seeds were shipped around the first of the year. I still don't have them or any other communication. I rescind any recommendation I gave for this company and recommend that you avoid them completely.