The scoop on 'Garden Weasel'

Garden Weasel

1025 W 8th St
Kansas City, Missouri 64101 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive joylederman
Dover, PA
April 9, 2011
I wanted to let other Dave's Garden members know about my excellent experience. Garden Weasel is a gardening tool used to loosen soil. I accidentally ran over mine with my garden tractor and broke the handle. I wasn't able to find a replacement handle in the local hardware store, so got in touch with the manufacturer. After I returned the broken handle to the company, they sent me an entire new Garden Weasel as a replacement, at no cost! This was my fault and I was more than willing to pay for the new handle (it's a great tool, and I felt lost without it). What a wonderful company to do business with.