The scoop on 'LentenRose.com'

LentenRose.com

1410 Hillcrest Dr.
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive dawnfontaine
Douglas, MA
May 30, 2014
Very personalized service with an email right away from the owner explaining how to get the best results with planting customized to my location. I bought the 4-year-old hellebore and true to the description, it's guaranteed to flower in the first year. Plants arrived lush, huge and beautiful....very healthy. Excellent experience.
Positive 211Sycamore
Martinsburg, WV
April 18, 2013
Good product and good prices. A very personal approach. There was a little problem with my order which they dealt with rapidly and to my satisfaction. They want you to be happy. I ordered 26 two-year bare root starts and they sent 31. Will use them again.
Positive jamesr8
Bridgewater, MA
May 4, 2011
Highly positive. Received large well rooted plants in excellent condition. Service was quick and attentive. Before buying Hellebores you should check this company out. You won't be disappointed.
Positive Ruth_MI
Northville, MI
March 28, 2011
I ordered six of their four-year-old+ plants. I ordered on a Friday, my plants were shipped on Monday, and I received them on Wednesday.

They all have at least one bloom stalk, most have two, and they all have very healthy-looking root systems. I had a couple questions on the front end and Richard's communication was excellent.

Postage was only about $8, and they throw in a free plant, so that covers the postage.

Overall great experience and would order here again.