The scoop on 'Dixie Bulbs'

Dixie Bulbs

1722 White Oak Lane
Bernice, Louisiana 71222 (United States)

Phone: (318) 368-2006

Comments:

Negative pasant
San Antonio, TX
September 24, 2012
I placed an order for bulbs from this company on May 13, 2012. I have attempted to communicate with the company several times by email and phone and have been unable to contact anyone. I even sent the company an email through the Garden Watchdog website. I would like to know the status of my order and when I should be receiving it. This is the first time that I have ordered from this company (and may be the last). The company has not been in contact with me since I placed the order; however, they already charged the order to my credit card several months ago.
Positive Frank1965
Shreveport, LA
September 22, 2011
Kris runs a small operation preserving old southern heirloom bulbs. She is a lover of plants and it shows after a lengthy conversation with her on the phone. I called to thank her for the freebie which was the best and the biggest thing in my order! Can't beat that in this day and age. She is pretty close to where I live and obtains bulbs from old homesteads in the north Louisiana area and also rescues bulbs that are about to be bulldozed. I will order again and probably visit her someday. She even put a nice personal note in the box with the bulbs. That again is almost unheard of today.