The scoop on 'A Flowers Nursery'

A Flowers Nursery

195 Robinson Lane
Jessup, Georgia 31545 (United States)

Phone: 912-294-4838

Comments:

Negative Georgie2
Moscow, TN
April 25, 2012
On January 11, 2012, I made an online order from Flowers Nursery. The charge posted immediately to my credit card, and I received an order confirmation the same day. It is now the end of April 25, 2012, and I have received nothing: no order confirmation, no order, no response to emails or phone calls. Today I contacted the Jesup, Georgia, Chamber of Commerce, and they had no luck getting a response either. Flowers Nursery still maintains a website and is apparently taking orders, but I would caution people against doing so without confirming that the company is indeed still in business. I'm very disappointed, and of course, out the money paid back in January.
Positive stomp2009
Santiago
Panama
May 27, 2011
Posted on April 22, 2011, updated May 27, 2011
I found the prices to be very reasonable for what I wanted. That is some purple allamandas to mix in with my yellow ones which I already have growing behind my bromaids.

Samantha has been very helpful with my unusual shipping requests. I'll post again after I receive my seven cherries jubilee.
On May 27th, 2011, stomp2009 added the following:

Received the plants in a good condition. The leaves were all very green, so I think the couple that had broken stems probably happened in transit, even though they were packed well enough. Now I'm just waiting for the blooms!