The scoop on 'Wells Mid-South Roses'

Wells Mid-South Roses

471 Lucy Kelly Road
Brighton, Tennessee 38011 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive suguy
Simi Valley, CA (Zone 9a)
June 8, 2013
I ordered two roses from Whit Wells (now called For Love of Roses) this Spring.
Fantastic plants -- big and healthy.
And they shipped out within just a couple of days of my online order.

The two roses I got were POWERHOUSE and SUNGLOW.

Richard J. Anthony (the owner of FLOR) is a wonderful guy.
He e-mails confirmations out and is highly interested in his customers and their needs.

I cannot recommend this nursery too highly.
I'm sure I will be buying from them again.

Positive Gully
Ellicott City, MD
April 16, 2013
I ordered nine roses last week (three each of Memphis Music, Memphis Magic and Abby's Angel). They arrived safely at my home today and were well packaged. The plants are nicely sized with healthy green leaves. I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future.
Positive jjnerd
Elberta, AL
September 12, 2012
Ordered the Memphis Music. Shipping was fast, if you call you will probably get the owner, directly. Courteous service and fantastic roses....I was desperately searching for the Abracadabra, but these were a very nice substitute. Wish they were bigger but they are mini flora...I have no experience with them but they are getting bigger as they grow...
Positive monniemon
Lansdale, PA
March 29, 2012
this was my first time ordering from this company, i have 120 roses and needed some specialty minifloras for my front and side yards. I stumbled upon this company seeking the beautiful Memphis Music and Nashville Music miniflora. As always i check for info on the company from Davegarden and saw that this company had no negative feedback, so i made a purchase.

The roses were spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! and they were wrapped nicely with a good amount of their own soil, all i had to do was to stick them in the pot, very healthy looking roses. I would definitely recommend this company, this one is a keeper.
Positive divvajacko
Hinckley, OH (Zone 6a)
May 3, 2011
This is my first order from Whit and it was great. I ordered Top Contender, Ashton, Yellow Bird and two Memphis Kings. Now, I did order Memphis Queen but Whit didn't send it because it doesn't grow well in NE Ohio. Nice Healthy plants. If you do call the phone number you get Whit Wells directly. I definitely will be placing another order.