The scoop on 'Heritage Tomato Seed'

Heritage Tomato Seed

3232 Mountain View Road
Bonsall, California 92003 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive BarbK_FL
Indialantic, FL
December 2, 2014
Another excellent seed vendor!

I initially visited Heritage because they carried the 3 dwarf varieties of tomato seeds that I was looking for. While I was on their website, I found another dwarf of interest as well as many of their sample size packs.

Prices were very reasonable as was shipping. Order was shipped the following day came while I was away; packaging was excellent too. My free gift was another dwarf which was very much appreciated.
Positive Inthegarden14
Camden, NJ
November 20, 2014
Was able to find some varieties Ive been looking for. Like the idea of the "trial pack" for $1.00, I can experiment without investing too much $$.
Positive MarkinCT
Danbury, CT
United States
November 15, 2014
I am just getting into planting more than a couple of tomato varieties and so I have been collecting a range of heirloom seeds to try out for 2015. I have to say Steve's has a great range of tomato seed and I'm looking forward to growing these. He was very helpful and they were promptly shipped. He even included an extra variety as a gift. Will do business again! Mark
Positive decherdt
Fort Worth, TX (Zone 8a)
May 10, 2013
Got the seeds I ordered, quickly, and they sprouted just fine.
Positive 1lisac
Liberty Hill, TX (Zone 8a)
January 28, 2013
Great price, fast shipping, package of freebies, more seeds per package, cheaper shipping, and I found seeds I'd been looking for and couldn't find anyplace else.

Also, a nice little note. I hope they germinate well.
Positive adadia
Glenmoore, PA (Zone 6b)
December 6, 2012
I am extremely pleased with Heritage Tomato Seed. I just received my first order today, and I am very happy with the fast shipping, free bonus seeds, nifty packaging, and very nice personal note on the receipt. They carry an outstanding selection of hard to find tomato seeds and shipping was very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
November 17, 2012
Outstanding service as stated in previous reviewer's comments. Steve sent bonus seeds for me to try too. In addition to the seeds, I especially appreciate that he took the time to include a handwritten note. I will be ordering more here in the future.
Positive WillysWoodPile
Kalamazoo, MI
October 28, 2011
--- Seed was received within a week of ordering.
-- Coin envelopes with easy-to-read labeling with crafty, colorful clips keeping the flaps closed. A free pack of seeds was given to me. And it just happened to be a variety that I needed as I had given away almost all of what I had.
-- Each pack had double the amount of seed advertised.
-- A nice handwritten "THANKS!" at the bottom of my order sheet personalized my transaction.
-- I am very pleased with Heritage Tomato Seeds and plan on doing business with them again.

Terry K.