The scoop on 'Mary's Heirloom Seeds'

Mary's Heirloom Seeds

1850 Monroe Street
Hollywood, Florida 33020 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
February 28, 2015
Posted on February 15, 2015, updated March 1, 2015
Mary\'s has a very nice website, I enjoyed looking through the seeds. I thought it was a good selection of heirloom seeds for both vegetables and flowers. I received confirmation right away and my seeds were in the mail the next day. The seeds arrived safely in bubble wrap. I found great information and tips for growing all kinds of seeds at the website. Thanks for bonus seeds!
On February 28th, 2015, virginiarose added the following:

Thank you for free shipping!!
Positive alpsfive
Golden Glades, FL
July 2, 2012
Mary was quite helpful and answered all my questions. The seeds were shipped promptly and free of charge. I will happily continue being a customer! Thank you for the free seed pack :)
Positive arnaudfabs
Cypress Lake, FL
June 3, 2012
Very happy with Mary's services! Bought 3 packs of seeds, she sent me a free pack of bell peppers :) Her prices are awesome, shipping is free and fast!! She also has an amazing blog on gardening + healthy food. I totally recommend Mary's Heirloom Seeds.
Positive missismeyer
San Diego, CA
July 5, 2011
I ordered seeds and they arrived within a few days. They have a nice variety of heirloom seeds and shipping is free.