The scoop on 'Garden Footprints'

Garden Footprints

Englewood, Colorado 80110
(United States)

Phone: 888-231-3736

Comments:

Positive tinga
Queens Village, NY
May 18, 2011
My initial order from Garden Footprints arrived all a-tumble, with many plants either dried out from being out of their pots, or broken and un-plantable. As I live in NYC, the various carriers are never terribly careful with packages, no matter what is written on the box, and this has happened before with other garden companies.

I contacted the customer service people via email, with pictures of what the boxes looked like when I opened them and they immediately, without question, reshipped the _entire_ order! Now that's what I call service!

The second shipment arrived in almost perfect condition and I am extrememly pleased with the results.

Now if I could only order some sun.........!