The scoop on 'Brussel's Bonsai Nursery, LLC'

Brussel's Bonsai Nursery, LLC

8365 Center Hill Road
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-582-2593

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive angiev
Collierville, TN
June 18, 2010
Would highly recommend Brussel's Bonsai. Beautiful plants and knowledgeable staff....
Positive rosa18
Bartlett, IL (Zone 5a)
March 20, 2008
Excellent company, will definitely order from them again. Beautiful pot and very large tree. Excellent shipping, tree arrived in great shape and is very healthy. Very reasonable shipping.
Positive toolbox8
Moscow, ID
May 12, 2007
Tree arrived very well packaged and healthy. Pre-bonsai was very accurately represented in the picture. Good solid bonsai pot the tree came in. Many other stores have high prices on older trees, Brussels as very good prices. Very satisfied, will order from them in the future. Highly recommend!!
Positive WaterCan2
Eastern Long Island, NY (Zone 7a)
April 3, 2007
This is indeed a WYSIWYG company, my tree arrived healthy, and identical to the one on the website. They are sizeable specimens and reasonably priced as well. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future, in fact I look forward to it!
Positive MarcBMeijer
Crown Point, IN (Zone 5a)
January 24, 2007
In April of 2006 I bought 2 trees and some pots and fertilizer. The trees arrived in excellent condition and they grew very well. I like the prices and the ease of using there website for ordering the material. What I especially liked is 'what you see, is what you get. One of the trees was a trident maple and I liked its form. The tree that was shipped looked identical to the picture I saw on the website.

I will continue to buy from them.
Positive mollis
Cleveland, OH
May 29, 2005
We received this week 2 beautiful, healthy -very hard to find-Satsuki azaleas (Rhododendron Indicum, Chinzan)
They are so perfect, in proper bonsai pots and with a few blooms and buds on both, about 8" high by 9-91/2 wide including pots. Their packing is also excellent, the flowers were not even bruised, and none of the bonsai soil escaped. Labels on each will never fade and state their name and care.
This was the second time ordering from Brussel's. The first time we were a little disappointed with broken branches on a 5 needle pine and found their customer service to be first rate as it was replaced really fast.
Positive MCMB
Chicago, IL (Zone 6a)
April 24, 2005
We have bought many beautiful bonsai from Brussel's over the years -- they always arrive in beautiful shape and their employees are always helpful when called on for information, and they are very cooperative. Last year we were at a bonsai show and saw a bonsai that we wanted to send to my mother-in-law in Florida, and Brussel's took it back with them to Missouri for shipping to Florida without any additional charge to us.
Positive heidski
Arlington Heights, IL
October 5, 2004
Bought 2 bonsai from them, one at a show and another through mail order. Very happy with the quality of both and reasonably priced. Would order from them again.