The scoop on 'Carter's Cool Plants'

Carter's Cool Plants

5145 Waymire Rd.
Dallas, Oregon 97338 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive cycadlvr
Vista, CA
October 18, 2013
I recently received 6 plants in wonderful condition and all
were exactly as described...I am very pleased with my
2nd order and appreciate the communications and special
request for the shipping date for my order. Many thanks.
Positive Jcmeinster
Conroe, TX
March 15, 2013
I have a good deal at this site , shipping was great , plants arrived in a good condition , neatly packaged .
I bought 3 Forthergilla gardenii 'Blue Shadow' ,(everybody else were sold out , I was lucky to find this guys.) plants are well branched in bud ready to sprout , they arrived just in time for spring planting and the price was reasonable , I'm really happy with my purchase .
Definitely recommend Carter's cool plants .
Positive mh52
Blue Springs, NE
October 25, 2012
The transaction was very quick, the small conifers came just as described and in very good condition.
Positive shellyjas
Sacramento, CA
October 3, 2012
Communication with Steve has been very good, very responsive. The plant (I purchased a Ginkgo Biloba Tschi Tschi), arrived quickly, well packed and in great condition. Plant seems to be very healthy and doing well. I have been very pleased with customer service and the plant. Thanks so much
Positive ingeborgdot
Scott City, KS
July 6, 2012
They are very nice to deal with and very friendly. The plants I got were nice sized and came in great condition. I like when you get your money's worth.
Positive mgreenwa1
East Falmouth, MA
May 26, 2012
The tree I ordered came in a good size for the price, well-potted, very healthy, and very well packed and protected. It arrived on time as promised. Excellent value!
Positive GOlch
Charlottesville, VA
April 11, 2012
Great store! I ordered an dwarf English Yew and within three days I had my order. It arrived well packaged and in flawless condition. Seller offers many interesting and difficult to find coniferous species. Overall, very pleased with my purchase. Most definitely a satisfied customer here. Will do repeat business!
Positive davidchoffman
Schuylerville, NY
March 30, 2012
Just purchased 8 plants from Carter's. Communication was great as is the quality of the plants. I will definitely purchase again.
Positive dcarlin
Sammamish, WA
February 22, 2012
I was very pleased with the high quality and prompt, careful shipping of 2 rare dwarf conifers from Carter's Cool Plants. I would highly recommended them.
Positive krazyrabbit
Richmond, VA (Zone 7a)
February 16, 2012
I have ordered from Carter's Cool Plants twice and both times the plants were quickly shipped, just as described and in excellent shape. They offer reasonably priced plants that are sometimes difficult to find - I would certainly recommend this nursery!
Positive dirtdiva5
Pittsburgh, PA
October 27, 2011
Bought a small plant from this company the first time a few weeks ago. I couldn't have been more impressed. They sent me an email immediately that ' unfortunately they were out of this plant in the size I ordered....would it be acceptable to send a larger one for the same price?' I responded the next day and within the week I had a beautiful, healthy specimen that was very well packaged and had an exceptional root system. I couldn't be happier! What a nice change from some past experiences. I heartily recommend this supplier and hope to deal with them again.
Positive jwwood
Blue Bell, PA
September 28, 2011
I was searching for a good quality Picea glauca 'Daisy's White'. Found it on Carter's Cool Plants. The price was right so I ordered it September 23, 2011 and received it September 27. It was packaged securely. Planted it the day received. The roots were slightly bounded but after I loosened the soil the roots were in excellent shape. Put it in the ground and checked it this morning, September 28, and it is looking perky! Thank you Carter's Cool Plants!
Positive stockton24
PFAFFTOWN, NC
September 3, 2011
I just received 5 plants. They are all first rate and were very reasonably priced. Steve was concerned about Hurricane Irene coming our way (I live in NC) and emailed to ask if he should wait before shipping. I really appreciated his concern. A top notch company, very nice selection of dwarf conifers. I would highly recommend.
Positive michelline
Edmonds, WA
September 1, 2011
Top rate seller with very fast shipping, excellent communication and great conifer assortment. Have purchased multiple times from both EBay and privately and would highly recommend for great selection and first class service!