The scoop on 'StraightWay Design Inc.'

StraightWay Design Inc.

Southgate, Michigan 48195 (United States)

Phone: 734-285-3392
Fax: 734-285-3441

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Comments:

Positive spanknjenn
Newport, MI (Zone 6a)
June 2, 2011
I am so excited to find this shop and wanted to share with others! I found them thru Proven Winners website for dealers near me, (Michigan) I called them up and left a message about wanting to get a reblooming lilac, (He will call me when there available) They called back and told me that the PW website wasnt offering thoses just yet, He let me know about what was offered and ended up getting 2 incredabelle Spirits for $22 each plus tax for the 3 gallon pots. They even delever around there own area without added charge I'm in Newport about 20 miles away and even said they would go as far as Toledo Ohio. The Spirits came and they were HUGE!!! They dont have a store front but have a cataloge on there website more of a place you call and see what Proven Winners are being offered. There prices are so awesome its worth your time to call and leave a message about what you want!