The scoop on 'Morris Nursery'

Morris Nursery

Morris Nursery has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

9310 Foshee Road
Brewton, Alabama 36426 (United States)

Phone: 251-296-5448

Company Comment, posted on March 6, 2014:
We have had to open a new website and are having troubles linking the new site to Dave's Garden. Here is the link to the new site if you are wanting to purchase flowers for us until we can get the issue resolved.
Thanks
Morris Nursery

Comments:

Positive lanah_1
Warren, MI
September 25, 2013
Great little nursery...My plant order was packed well and arrived fast, They have great prices for starter plants , and shipping is very reasonable especially compared to other places!..They also sent me a bonus plant which was a nice surprise..
All plants are well rooted and healthy looking.
They have some great hummingbird and butterfly nectar plants at a great price. .I highly recommend them..
Positive spiritmjm
Vancouver, WA
May 28, 2013
I ordered four plants from Morris Nursery in March. All the plants arrived in excellent condition. The plant's roots were carefully wrapped in moistened paper towels with plastic wrap around that to keep the moisture in. Next, the entire plant was loosely wrapped with newspaper. All three plants arrived with absolutely no damage and all look wonderful today.

I was so impressed, I ordered again. The postal service smashed the box. The plants were beat up, but they all survived and I was able to root the broken stems, ending up with twice as many plants.

Highly recommend this Nursery!
Positive lindachip
Palm Bay, FL
June 2, 2012
received four plants with a freebie surprise plant. They appear to be very healthy, although on the small size. But the price is very affordable. You could spend alot more for larger plants. Very satisfied with service and fast shipping.