The scoop on 'Morris Nursery'

Morris Nursery

Morris Nursery has 99 products listed in PlantScout.

9310 Foshee Road
Brewton, Alabama 36426 (United States)

Phone: 251-296-5448

Company Comment, posted on March 6, 2014:
We have had to open a new website and are having troubles linking the new site to Dave's Garden. Here is the link to the new site if you are wanting to purchase flowers for us until we can get the issue resolved.
Thanks
Morris Nursery

Comments:

Negative webster8
Cornville, AZ
June 17, 2015
I found Morris Nursery online, read the descriptions of what they had for sale and, on the basis of other reviews here in Dave's Garden, ordered 72 dollars of plants, on March 26th, and immediately paid via Paypal.

Unbeknownst to me, since they never sent even an invoice or notice of payment, they took my money, but did not send any plants. Neither did they contact me to let me know that they did not have what I ordered or if I would be willing to wait.

Finally, after I had completely forgotten about the purchase, I arrived at the post office on Monday June 8th and picked up a standard USPS box which had no labeling on it whatever.

It seems that Morris Nursery sent out my order SEVENTY, yes, SEVENTY days later, in the middle of the Summer, to central Arizona, in a standard postal box with the plants wrapped in newspaper.

Since they shipped on Thursday, it was not surprising that the box sat in the postal system over the weekend, so when I got the plants, they had spent 5 days packed away in 100 degree heat.

When I contacted them, they responded:

"When you order there were no corkscrews available. It took 2 months to grow them. If you had gave up on your order you should have contacted me I would have gave a refund any time before I shipped. I done what I was suppose to do I shipped your order."

When I asked then why it was they took my money in March and did not have product or ask me to consent to a delay, and when I again requested a refund for dried up plants sent months later or I would file a request with Paypal for a refund, she responded:

"I suggest you file!!!"

If this is the way you would like to be treated concerning a significant order, try them. If not, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Positive ggdeaton
Satsuma, AL
October 31, 2014
I recently placed a fair sized order from Morris Nursery and am thrilled with the quality of the plants and service - each plant was individually packed with care and arrived in perfect condition - no missing leaves or broken limbs - every single plant looked like it was still fresh in the garden and not in a shipping box. They have a wide selection including many hard to find items at great prices. Customer service is stellar - I am so happy to have found them and will be a regular customer.
Positive Boganis
Shepherdstown, WV
June 18, 2014
Ordered 4 plants during summer,of those 3 were of superior size and quality to those of similar variety ordered from other nurseries and all were safely packaged to endure the high temperatures of summer. One plant received was of sub-standard quality (approximately 1/6 the size of other plants and having no leaves only a green stem left) but do to the health of the root ball and stem the plant had started developing leaves within 24 hours of being transferred to its new environment. Morris Nursery delivered the plants within 5 days of the order being placed, I highly recommend this company for their streamlined processing of orders and the quality of their plants.
Positive lanah_1
Warren, MI
September 25, 2013
Great little nursery...My plant order was packed well and arrived fast, They have great prices for starter plants , and shipping is very reasonable especially compared to other places!..They also sent me a bonus plant which was a nice surprise..
All plants are well rooted and healthy looking.
They have some great hummingbird and butterfly nectar plants at a great price. .I highly recommend them..
Positive spiritmjm
Vancouver, WA
May 28, 2013
I ordered four plants from Morris Nursery in March. All the plants arrived in excellent condition. The plant's roots were carefully wrapped in moistened paper towels with plastic wrap around that to keep the moisture in. Next, the entire plant was loosely wrapped with newspaper. All three plants arrived with absolutely no damage and all look wonderful today.

I was so impressed, I ordered again. The postal service smashed the box. The plants were beat up, but they all survived and I was able to root the broken stems, ending up with twice as many plants.

Highly recommend this Nursery!
Positive lindachip
Palm Bay, FL
June 2, 2012
received four plants with a freebie surprise plant. They appear to be very healthy, although on the small size. But the price is very affordable. You could spend alot more for larger plants. Very satisfied with service and fast shipping.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]