The scoop on 'American Daylily & Perennials'

American Daylily & Perennials

PO Box 210
Grain Valley, Missouri 64029 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-770-2777

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive jaythestingray
Jackson, MS
March 15, 2010
I just received my order. I gotta say the plants were in great condition. Packaged nicely as well. Some of the best condition I have ever seen when ordering online. The plants and shipping was a little high but in my experience you get what you pay for. I will be ordering from again in the future.
Positive lsterrell
Memphis, TN
April 27, 2008
I just received my first order from American Daylily. They have a white daylily that I had been searching for at a good price. The daylilies that I received were very large clumps and appear healthy. Everything was well packaged and arrived safely. I ordered two varieties of plants, and they included an extra of each variety that I ordered. So rare in these times. I will be a repeat customer.
Positive Adam_Danial
Kuna, ID
September 21, 2005
I received a large order of daylilies. All of the fans were healthy and clean--no dirt. Fans were a little smaller than I expected, but they did send more than I had ordered. I am really happy with the customer service. I recieved call asking about my order and if I had any questions about it.
Negative cincygardener
January 5, 2003
I ordered a few daylilies from them a few years back. Rhizhomes were very tiny and not worth the high price. I have grown their much touted "Black Eye Stella" and its not worth the hype. "Stella D'Oro" is much better in color and performance. They publish a slick catalog to entice you to buy stuff, but I have found better material elsewhere.