The scoop on 'CoronaCactus Nursery, LLC'

CoronaCactus Nursery, LLC

Corona, California 92881
(United States)

Fax: 1-951-736-7951

Comments:

Neutral newtonsthirdlaw
Arlington, TX
February 24, 2013
This is my second order with this company. The first one was timely and the plants were very nice. It has been over two weeks and I have yet to receive my second order. I have had no explanation and have sent several emails inquiring about the order. This is a long time to wait. If they had simply sent me a response and told me it would be a while that would be acceptable. Not responding after this much time is not.
Neutral DaveH
San Francisco, CA (Zone 10a)
February 10, 2013
I ordered an unusual succulent, a Cyphostemma cirrhosum, plus a few other succulents from Corona Cactus. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. They are a small family business, and they apologized for the delay and explained that their family had been hit by the flu. However, they did not send any e-mail confirmation of my order or indication that the order would be delayed until after I had e-mailed them.

The plants I received were very nice, and one of them was much larger than I had expected. However, the plant I wanted the most, the Cyphostemma, was broken at the top. I e-mailed them the same day I received the order, and about a week later when it was apparent the plant was a goner, I requested a replacement. They sent me a very nice replacement, but it took 2 1/2 weeks for them to send it.

I am sure they are usually much more punctual with their e-mail communication and shipping, but my order was very slow. So I would give them high marks for their selection, plant quality, and prices, but low marks for communication and shipping speed.
Positive plexippus
Chicago Suburbs, IL (Zone 5b)
October 22, 2011
I ordered several plants from this company. Corona Cactus is an excellent place to buy healthy high quality plants. One plant was far larger than I expected it to be. I will definitely order from them in the future.
Positive Minime8484
Chandler, AZ (Zone 9b)
July 5, 2011
Just received my first order from Corona Cactus.
Plants are INCREDIBLE!! All plants I received were extremely plump and healthy with multiple buds. Packaging was well-done & careful with labels provided professionally.
Communication was first-rate, timeliness was impeccable, and I would not hesitate to recommend Corona Cactus at all.
This will certainly not be my last order from them!