The scoop on 'Annie's Heirloom Seeds'

Annie's Heirloom Seeds

12123 Darby Rd
Clarksville, Michigan 48815 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on July 27, 2011:
We are a small family business working from our farm in central Michigan. We take pride in being one of the few all heirloom retailers, you will find no hybrids or recently developed open-pollinated varieties in our selection. We insist on only working with producers that share our high standards of quality and integrity. Every batch is germination tested to ensure that quality.

We ship quickly year-round, and our customer service is the best out there. We do our best to make sure our shipping rates are reasonable.

Please feel free to email us at any time with questions or concerns!

Comments:

Positive Jrlhendrix
Saint James, MO
March 9, 2014
Excellent service. Fast turn-around. Very customer orientated and personable. I have been using Annie's for the past four seasons with nothing but fantastic results in the garden from their seeds. Their selection is outstanding! Put it this way, if Annie's had a listing on the stock market, I would buy shares, because these people are doing something right!
Positive Ladydy8
Grant, AL (Zone 7b)
July 15, 2013
I had such success with Annies Heirlooms. The shipping was spot-on and their germination rate was almost 100% for all seed packets. The seed quality was top notch and the variety of seeds is vast. I have ordered from them for two years now and always am surprised at the consistency of their seeds.
Positive peshy
Wyoming, MI
April 1, 2013
Posted on March 26, 2013, updated April 1, 2013
Placed an order in mid-February, 2013 and received the package within the week. I just planted the seeds under the grow lights, but so far, so good!
On April 1st, 2013, peshy added the following:

Update: I placed a 2nd order with Annie's to make up for the one I have not yet received from Heirloom Acres. I ordered it at 7:30 on a Sunday evening and just received a shipping confirmation, less than 24 hours later.
Positive mudder1
Nashville, MI
March 21, 2013
Wow...I can't praise "Annie's Heirlooms" enough. It's tough to find a reliable "NON GMO" supplier! Super FAST shipping. And the germination rate is unbelievable! I actually feel guilty for over planting my flats of vegetables. The best advice I can give you if you're using "Annie's" seeds, is plant only ONE SEED per plant desired....or you'll end up with enough plants for an entire neighborhood! LOVE IT!
Positive vommarlowe
Overland Park, KS
May 16, 2012
Excellent seeds, great service. The shipping was much quicker than most companies (even though I ordered during the busy season!), but what has impressed me the most is the high germination rate and the quality of the varieties.

This was my first year to order from them, but I'll definitely be back. Great company!
Positive emeldee
Clarksburg, WV (Zone 6a)
April 19, 2012
Great selection, fast shipping, and great germination rates on everything I've ordered. They have unique items at a great price, and I really only have good things to say about this company.
Positive lorasgarden
West Terre Haute, IN (Zone 6a)
April 19, 2012
I ordered several seed packets from this company. The website is easy to work with. They were super helpful in answering my questions. I had ordered several types of seed from other companies at the same time, and this company's response time was the quickest. So far the germination rates of every type of seed has been very good. I will be ordering from this company again.
Positive rnation
Hulbert, OK (Zone 7a)
July 29, 2011
Have always had great experiences with Annie's Heirlooms. Exceptional customer service and great product selection. Nice family feel which means a lot. Very responsive to special requests.