The scoop on 'Real Flora (aka Botanical Growers)'

Real Flora (aka Botanical Growers)

Gainesville, Florida 32635-8092 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 2 companies:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Positive lamarcoux
Middleburg, FL
April 16, 2014
My order arrived today, and I can't believe the size of the plants,they are incredible! I was prepared for the average size plants I have been getting from assorted places, never did I expect this. I didn't even have the proper size pots. The San Pedro cactus was 2 feet tall and about 6 inches around. The BOGO offer of Cereus White Night Blooming were 12" tall and at least 4" around. All plants were beautifully wrapped in paper and in the growers cones. I did order in late March, but when I ordered I had to accept the shipment date of mid-April before placing the order. A+++ from me would definitely recommend and I will be shopping with them again.
Neutral siegelex
Orchard Grass Hills, KY
August 27, 2013
Posted on August 27, 2013, updated August 27, 2013
I am having an experience similar to lcrutch. I have not been able to find a telephone number and unable to get a reply to my email. It seems odd they don't confirm an order when placed. Beginning to wonder if they are real. Think I will try the BBB in Florida. I will try another email first. I hope they are real and I receive my plants today!
On August 27th, 2013, siegelex changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Ha! Just received an answer to my mail! Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway I am a happier camper than I was 2 minutes ago. Will change to "Neutral".
Positive drmom21
June 23, 2013
I have always had great luck with Botanical Growers and all their sites. I believe that the "Online 24/7" means that the store is available all the time, not that they have operators on the phones.(which they do not... they are very efficient on e-mail though) Here is how I contact them: customerservice@botanicalgrowersnetwork.net - I think if you send them your order number they will let you know how long until it ships. I got tracking information as soon as my order was boxed and ready for pick up. Don't fret they are real. :)
Negative lcrutch
Greensboro, NC
June 21, 2013
I have placed an order with this company on 6/14/2013. I have not been able to check on the order. There website doesn't give any place to login when it tells you on your receipt to login in to your account page. No contact information. I have requested several times information to reset my password which there has been no response. Contact us doesn't work either. I am very disappointed when I have placed an order of $60.00 and there is no way to track it or get an update, or even verify it was received. They have not sent any emails to me. I only was able to print my receipt from my order. There website states that it has been updated as early as today. It also states they are online 24/7. I should have done my homework a little more. Given this experience, unless they update their post sale service, I will be less likely to order again. I haven't even recieved the plants yet so I am little concerned about what I will recieve or if it will be received. I was able to locate a phone number but is a fax, which I sent a request for an update by email or phone with no response. This is to alert your readers about this company or growers in this network.
Positive zjhackett
Glendale, AZ
May 24, 2012
Second order through botanicalgrowers.com and have been very pleased both times. This time I ordered the commercial growers pack of 25 Giant Red Dragon Fruit for just under $100. All plants were 6-10" tall, well-rooted, and are growing fast. Also, I ordered a Musa Ice Cream plant, which despite having some trouble in its first few weeks (one leaf sprout had broken off inside and was rotting and jamming up the growth process) it was healthy enough to survive the "exploratory" pruning and is already growing again.

Botanicalgrowers.com and patioplants.com seem to be the same company (same PO Box, packaging, and a lot of redundancy in plants offered), but both are worth a look, in case you're not finding something you're looking for at one of the sites.