The scoop on 'Mary's Garden Patch'

Mary's Garden Patch

Mary's Garden Patch has 359 products listed in PlantScout.

2323 Seawillow Rd
Lockhart, Texas 78644 (United States)

Phone: 866-396-5108

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Company Comment, posted on August 10, 2011:
We sell top-size quality Fall and Spring planted flower bulbs for the garden, including Tulips, Daffodils, Daylilies, Peonies and unique Specialty Bulbs. We also feature Bulbs for the South. No special sales, just everyday low prices. Your satisfaction guaranteed.

Comments:

Neutral Fatbun
East Richmond Heights, CA
July 5, 2013
Posted on July 5, 2013, updated July 5, 2013
I ordered several garden amaryllis from her this spring, expecting them to be 30+cm in size as the fall bulbs, but they were rather small, about 24-26+cm, rootless with thick basal plates, and seem to be dry & in storage for a while. Some had mushy layers that I had to clean up. I was rather disappointed with the order as I could get much nicer and healthier bulbs elsewhere for the same $5-6 when they're on sale (like I did from EasytogrowBulbs). Most of these bulbs aborted their scapes, so I don't know if I got the right color or not. For amaryllis, I probably won't order again.
However, Mary was reasonable on the phone and in emails and the canna half bushel was very healthy indeed, so that's why this is a neutral rating.
On July 5th, 2013, Fatbun added the following:

Now that I looked at my order and the few that didn't abort their scapes and flowered out of 12 bulbs: It seems that I had 3 generic red lion while I ordered only 1, so there must be some mistake in the other colors. She actually sent an extra bulb by mistake as well, so I guess that somewhat makes up for it. The bulbs took a while to put out roots and they seem to be okay for now. Hopefully they'll get bigger and bloom next year.
Positive angelica101
Stephens City, VA
May 24, 2013
WOW! I have found the most amazing new site for all my bulbs and plants. Thank you Mary's Garden Patch. I ordered 10 of "The Pearl" Tuberose bulbs from her. They arrived within a couple of days by UPS, packed perfectly, and of incredible size and health. Her prices for product and shipping are by far the most reasonable that I have found any where. You simply cannot go wrong. Thank you Mary, I'll be "seeing" a lot more of you!
Positive Bethsbloomers
Bedford, TX
June 23, 2012
I ordered 25 Canna rhizomes and they arrived in excellent condition. Mary gives wonderful, personal service! Can't say enough praise for this great place to shop for a lot of different plants!!
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
June 1, 2012
Posted on March 17, 2012, updated June 1, 2012
I was really excited to find these mini daffodils. I ordered these right at the deadline and no one else had them. I was SURE that they would put me off till fall. To my surprise they were mailed out the next day and the price and packing was great too. I will definitely order from this company again because of the good customer service, prices, and the bulbs are very healthy.
On June 1st, 2012, virginiarose added the following:

Great website, I saw so many things I liked. Bought my first clump and first Siberian Iris, 'Holy Cow' is all I could say. Great prices and I am happy to get Lucifer Crososmia finally, these are so beautiful.
Got discount for registering, got order confirmation and tracking number. Very smooth transaction, I will be back and I will recommend this website to a friend.
Thank You!! :)
Positive heisey
Newfield, NY (Zone 5a)
April 19, 2012
I just received 5 absolutely gorgeous tuberose bulbs from Mary's Garden Patch. I couldn't be happier with the quality. They're enormous and very healthy. Yay!