The scoop on 'Osborne Seed Company, LLC'

Osborne Seed Company, LLC

2428 Old Hwy 99 S Rd
Mount Vernon, Washington 98273 (United States)

Phone: 360-424-7333
Fax: 360-424-8900

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive oldwoodpile
Bellingham, WA
February 24, 2016
I have dealt with Osborne for two years. We are very small growers, but I find that Osborne's seed, although in larger lots, is priced so that I am ahead of the game if I use only half of it. The seeds are packaged to last and I think they will. Osborne's staff is extremely helpful, willing to advise on varieties to fit particular sites. They even contacted customers in Hawaii and Puerto Rico to ascertain varieties of kale to plant on St. Vincent. That is service!
Positive wednesdayschild
Jefferson, MA
October 13, 2012
They had the lowest price on the web for Painted Mountain corn in bulk. I order 5# and it came in a wonderful mylar type bag, the kind that coffee is often found in. Looks like it will last a long time and be impervious to insects. Highly recommended.
Positive Geoffrey_79
Gautier, MS
June 29, 2012
Ordered on Sunday Night and it was delivered Thursday. Packaging was solid. Seeds come in resealable heavy duty bags with see through window in back. Packing slip on package and invoice mailed a few days later for the record keeping. I will continue to purchase here for the garden and the business.
Positive KanapahaLEW
Alachua, FL (Zone 8b)
August 11, 2011
This company caters to commercial growers so even their smallest packets will contain more seeds than most gardeners need, but they do sell retail. I needed a large quantity of a variety of ornamental kale that they carry, and I was very pleased by the price, the availability of untreated seeds, and by the very reasonable shipping charge. I was further impressed and surprised when the seeds arrived 3 days after I ordered.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.