The scoop on 'Gladsome Gardens (Weitz Daylilies)'

Gladsome Gardens (Weitz Daylilies)

6047 Seufert Road
Orchard Park, New York 14127 (United States)

Comments:

Positive susansconi
Rumford, RI (Zone 5b)
July 6, 2012
Posted on September 16, 2011, updated July 6, 2012
I was a lil' worried about ordering from Gladsome Gardens after searching the net for reviews with no luck, but since they had the best price for a daylily I really wanted, I gave them a shot...Boy, am I glad I did!!! The fans were very healthy, and very generous, along with 2 bonus plants(both colors were ones that will complement the ones I bought)! They were all shipped promptly. I'm very pleased.

I called my order in since it seemed the easiest way, and spoke with Christine Weitz, who was very polite and helpful. They have a great selection with great prices, and some really nice intros of their own. I highly recommend ordering from them. You won't be disappointed!
On July 6th, 2012, susansconi added the following:

All of the daylilies I received from Gladsome Gardens are in bloom now and I thought I'd post an update to my review from last fall's . I'm so glad that I chose to follow through with the purchase! The plants I received are performing so very well- the plant I purchased (I Remember You)is even more beautiful than I expected and performing like a champ, one bonus has 4 scapes with lots of buds and striking color, and the other bonus has three scapes(it too has tons of buds!)with beautiful color and form!!! I will definitely be purchasing from there again(already planning my next order!), so if you're thinking of ordering from there- don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed!!
Positive celestialrose
Belmont, NH (Zone 4b)
September 29, 2011
I was searching online for a source for late-blooming daylilies and stumbled upon Gladsome Gardens. I found them rather late in the season for planting but the fact that they are also in a cold zone and grow hardy daylilies helped me decide to place an order. I am glad I did!Communication via email was prompt and courteous and my order was received today. I am very pleased with the ordered daylilies as well as the beautiful bonuses Christine sent. I already have my 'wish list' made up and will definitely be ordering an even larger order next spring! She also has a nice offering of her own beautiful & hardy introductions.
A nice source for hardy daylilies and reasonable prices too.