The scoop on 'Gold City Flower Gardens'

Gold City Flower Gardens

6298 Gold City Rd.
Franklin, Kentucky 42134 (Choose from below)

Phone: 270-776-6584

Comments:

Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
October 8, 2014
Posted on September 19, 2011, updated October 8, 2014
Gold City bought all of Myron D. Biggers\' peonies when he retired. I had a great time touring this nursery this past May when all the peonies were blooming. I placed an order in May and received it last week. The divisions were huge with many eyes. I look forward to the blooms in the Spring. Betty and Del are very friendly and enjoy sharing their passion for peonies with visitors. I recommend this nursery!
On October 8th, 2014, ycn4chin added the following:

I placed a large order for peonies in the Spring. They shipped me two boxes full of fresh, plump, healthy peonies. I was very pleased. All the peonies I have bought from Gold City have thrived and bloomed profusely. I sent a gift peony order to my mother a couple of years ago from Gold City, and she raves each Spring about their blossoms.