The scoop on 'Cynthia's Iris Garden'

Cynthia's Iris Garden

273 CR 204
Norfork, Arkansas 72658 (United States)

Phone: 870-499-5616

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Positive CAndersen
Apple Valley
United States
July 28, 2014
I agree with everything themikesmom posted. A wonderful company to buy historic irises at a reasonable price. I ordered several and they came well packaged, labeled and healthy. She put in bonuses as well! Most generous! It's been over a month or two since I planted them and they are all doing very well. Check out her website! Creatively done and easy to use. Loved her Gallery pictures! Will definitely order from her again!
Positive crowrita1
Lyndon, IL (Zone 5a)
April 15, 2014
This is the first time ordering from this company, and I was quite impressed, both with the ease of communication, and the healthy look of the rhizomes! I have had really good luck with "spring planted" rhizomes in the past, and these look to be no exception. Nice selection of both modern, and historic, fair sized rhizomes, and a decent price. I'm very satisfied.
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
September 22, 2013
Posted on November 2, 2011, updated September 22, 2013
Posted on October 6, 2011, updated November 2, 2011
We had seen this website for awhile and wanted to try them out as they stock a huge selection of hard to find historics which hardly anyone else has in their inventory, and they also have really reasonable prices. We finally decided to order some 'amas' bulbs. The bulbs were relatively small but all were healthy. She sent them amazingly fast as I think I got them from AR to NC in like one day. She also sent us a nice buisness card and a nice bonus iris 'english cottage' which I understand is not quite a historic but a fairly hard variety to find today. She also ships and takes orders well into the fall where as most Iris sellers wont ship after august, which is a wonderfull perk to ordering from cynthia. I would recommend and do buisness with again for the extensive historic selections and fast shipping alone.
On November 2nd, 2011, themikesmom added the following:

Cynthia came through for my son again with fantastic Gigantic Chinese Treasure bulbs..these bulbs were Amazingly Huge with each bulb still having baby iris attached as well to the mother rhizome which was awesome as he ordered 6 bulbs and ended up getting like 12 or more including all the babies and as ive stated the bulbs were already gigantc to begin with. She also gave him a wonderful Aztec Treasure bonus iris that was also huge. Just a Wonderful Seller. We will be getting all iris bulbs from Cynthia from now on.
On September 22nd, 2013, themikesmom added the following:

2013 was Another Awesome Order! We recievied 'Fairy' an extremely rare white and pale baby blue historic iris from Amasa Kennicott 1905 and some lovely bonuses including 'Faustine',which is a lovely bright blue with beautiful veining from the 1800's and Flutter-By, an old beautiful pale yellow 1920s iris from Grace Sturtevant. Thanks Cynthia! :-)
Positive jwy12
San Marcos, TX
September 15, 2013
Ordered 4 irises, She shipped within the week and had a bonus rhizome. Really great experience.