The scoop on 'Morning Star Daylilies'

Morning Star Daylilies

105 Oechsle Road
Woodstown, New Jersey 08098 (United States)

Phone: 856-692-1776

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
April 30, 2014
I've purchased from Morning Star for the past two years. Really great seller who sends big healthy plants. Plus, Mary is a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Morning Star :)
Positive HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL (Zone 5a)
May 16, 2013
Posted on October 26, 2011, updated May 16, 2013
Met Mary thru the lily auction. She is a great lady that send wonderful plants. She exceeded my greatest expectations with the quality of her daylilies and going above and beyond with her bonuses. I highly recommend Morningstardaylilies. Hazelcrestmikeb
On May 16th, 2013, HazelCrestMikeB added the following:

Got my new order on 5-10-2013. I am completely satisfied wit the plants and the extras that I received.