The scoop on 'Grow Smart Indoor Garden Centers'

Grow Smart Indoor Garden Centers

14589 Southern Blvd
Loxahatchee, Florida 33470 (United States)

Phone: 877-428-5128

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

No positives

Comments:

Negative washburndj
Bloomfield, IN (Zone 6a)
November 20, 2011
Buyer Beware!

I called and asked if all items were in stock before placing my order online. I was told everything was in stock and would ship quickly, so I placed the order. After placing the order I was hit with a BizRate review asking me about the product I received.......uh this was product I just ordered???

After a week I called and was told one package has been shipped and the others would go out soon. After another week I talked to Shirley and was told the same thing. She said she would check and get back with me. After yet another week I called and talked to Shirley again who basically told me the same thing. Each time I was told that part of my order had shipped and the other parts were going to ship. Each time I was told they would check on it and get back with me, but never would hear back from them. I used the "contact us" on the website a few times and would never hear back. After a month, I called and left voicemail that if I did not hear from them ASAP, I would cancel the order.

After a couple more days of not hearing anything, I called my credit card company and they cancelled the order and I was able to get my money back from this scam. Grow Smart is the type of company that gives online shopping a very BAD name!!