The scoop on 'LemonCitrusTree.com (John Silvia LLC)'

LemonCitrusTree.com (John Silvia LLC)

PO Box 3223
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32004 (United States)

Phone: 229-299-5555

Comments:

Positive rocketcitytabby
Huntsville, AL
December 12, 2014
I ordered a Meyer Lemon Tree as a Father's Day present for my husband. It arrived with four good-sized, green lemons. One lemon broke off during a careless lawn mowing. I now have three large yellow lemons. We had a problem with spider mites after we brought it inside, but when I called customer service, they suggested the solution and now my tree is healthy again. Everyone comments on our beautiful tree - it is now five feet tall in its container. My husband enjoys pollinating the fragrant blooms, which have produced an abundance of baby lemons. We couldn't be more pleased.
Positive Njcogar
Mill Spring, NC
December 10, 2014
I love this company!!!
I was really worried about ordering trees online, so I called the company and was reassured that they actually sell real trees with foliage, and not just sticks in a package.
The customer service is phenomenal, because the person was helpful with some other issues I have with insects on certain plants. I ordered and got 3 trees and the Meyer lemon had one piece of fruit already. UPS was an issue, they had tipped one of the boxes upside down and one of my branches was broken, but not too bad. I didn't call the company on this issue as they had packaged the tree well , and the damage was minor.
The trees were healthy and full of foliage and I am extremely pleased and will order again in the future.
Positive vanman23
Jenks, OK (Zone 6b)
December 22, 2013
Ordered two citrus trees. Both are doing well in containers. They are about six months old now. Both threes are blooming and one has set fruit.

Highly recommend.
Positive leluplantgirl
Dock Junction, GA
October 28, 2013
I wanted to add some unique house plants to my home and did some research and decided on citrus. I had purchased from four winds in the past but wasn't happy with the trees. In a last ditch effort I tried lemon citrus tree because they have a three year warranty on all their purchases. I thought that was my safest bet, so I went with them. The transaction was smooth and the trees were really nice, bushy and had some fruit on them when they arrived. There was a slight problem with one of the trees, UPS had man handled the box... the company was really quick to handle the issue and they sent me a replacement out right away, I was really impressed by their support.
Positive ThaiCooker
Walterhill, TN
February 12, 2013
Excellent and very healthy Meyer Lemon Tree, Very Happy with Purchase. Customer service was extremely nice and helpful and I appreciated the growing guide. Tree was larger than advertised and they did a nice job packing (even had dozens of little baby lemons when it arrived although still green at this point)
Negative AnnieMac65
Pensacola, FL
November 9, 2011
This companies website is professionally compiled and their telephone service was friendly. As long as you are placing an order with this company and giving them your business/money, you will receive exceptional customer service. However, if you are dissatisfied with their product, you will NOT receive good service, if any.

I purchased three citrus trees with this online company, in hopes that I would receive a product superior, if not equal to, my local franchise store(s). My hopes were quickly squashed, once I received my trees via UPS; the two smaller "trees" were barely the circumference of a pencil, with minimal branches/leaves, and my larger tree had been CHOPPED off across the top to "get it to fit into the shipping box" according to the company's phone support.

I was completely dissatisfied with the products I received, so I requested an exchange for better quality trees, at my expense. The company refused to do an exchange, stating that they would only refund me the difference, if I could provide proof that a local store is able to provide a comparable product at a cheaper rate; I provided EXTENSIVE PROOF that the local Home Depot's 4.5 tree was $50 CHEAPER than their 4.5 ft tree (and would not have paid for shipping - another $40 with this company), but because the Home Depot's return policy differed from this company's, they refused ANY and ALL RESOLUTION.

I filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau against this company, but because LemonCitrusTree.com refused to reply to the BBB's request for information, they were forced to close the case WITHOUT RESOLUTION.

BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY'S FALSE CLAIMS - their website claims to have great prices and products without sacrificing quality, but their prices and quality do not compete with local retailers (and you pay a lot for shipping). Also, the website claims that ALL PLANTS come with complete care instructions, but I did not receive one set of instructions in all three of my boxes; I have requested the instructions on two occasions, and have yet to receive them. Again, once this company receives your money, you are ON YOUR OWN.