The scoop on 'Roger Anderson's Callie's Beaux Jardins (also dba Intersectional Peonies)'

Roger Anderson's Callie's Beaux Jardins (also dba Intersectional Peonies)

W6658 Sunset Ln
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 53538-9372 (United States)

Comments:

Positive suzie126
Merrill, WI
May 9, 2011
In 2003 I read about Bartzella and Roger Anderson in the National Horticulture Magazine my mind was made up to take a road trip to Fort Atkinson , Wisconsin to Callies Beux. I fell in love with his Intersectionals and wish I could have bought them all, but at that time Bartz was going over seas for 300! So I only purchased Bartzella and First Arrival the 1st fall and when they arrived I was shocked the roots where highe! I had gorgeous flowers the next spring. The following year I bought Royal Blush and Kopper Kettle and I received the same type of roots, he definately is a genius. I applaud him for his wonderful gift he has given to the peonie Woeld!!! Thank You Roger Anderson!
Positive mbakken
Fort Atkinson, WI
December 18, 2008
Roger sold his retail end of his business several years ago, but will resume in the near future. He has been working on developing some new hybrids since then and hopes to have new hybrids to rock the Peony world once again after the success of the Bartzella and the many other varieties he created.