The scoop on 'Rusty Mangrum Nursery'

Rusty Mangrum Nursery

3075 West Greenhill Rd
McMinnville, Tennessee 37110 (United States)

Phone: [931] 314-0552

Comments:

Positive Hebrewroots
Shively, KY
May 6, 2014
Very good prices and good overall stock. When buying in bulk not every tree is a winner, but for the price, it's still worth it. Not much variety to choose from but some good reliable types and good healthy trees or right size. A good company. Would buy again.
Positive bcrawford
Boaz, AL
March 3, 2014
Rusty has great trees with very good value. I made two small orders with his nursery in 2013 and I look forward to doing more this fall.

Just as a mention towards his business practices we mistakenly overpaid by $30.00 and would have never known it. He could have just put it in his pocket and we would have been none the wiser to it.

However, he called when we were halfway back home and told us. Three days later I had a check in the mail for the difference. Besides the great products that action proved to me that he runs a great business. I can recommend doing business with his nursery 100%!
Positive av8ricks
Byhalia, MS
January 22, 2014
I ordered peach, apricot and apple whips from Rusty's last November. The whips I received looked good, but I was a happy customer before the box even arrived. E-mail communication was good, he accommodated my request for shipping, and the business part of the transaction went smoothly. I would recommend working with this company for anyone who's tree requirements can meet his minimum order.
Positive Pbnjs
Northwest Harborcreek, PA
January 19, 2013
Great communication and received some very nice trees for my nursery, variety of fruit trees with nice caliper and roots, thanks