The scoop on 'Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com)'

Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com)

Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) has 100 products listed in PlantScout.

PO Box 293
Winooski, Vermont 05404 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on January 30, 2015:
Shop TreeSeeds.com for over 600 species of tree seeds and shrub seeds. We ship to the USA, Canada, UK and 20 other countries. Order online at http://www.TreeSeeds.com or call (802) 363-1582

Comments:

Negative Anonymous2
June 8, 2017
Posted on June 7, 2017, updated June 8, 2017
Like the review of laura1jl, dated January 22, 2017, I did not receive the product ordered. I recommend the reader pay close attention to laura1jl comments.

I also recommend the reader pay close attention to treeseeds.com response to shootingrainbow, dated February 28, 2017. Therein treeseeds.com wrote, \"...This lady is a complete nutjob. God forbid anyone else has to deal with her. ... She was a total nut case on the phone ...\", and \"...you are full of sh#t ...\".

On June 8th, 2017, Anonymous2 added the following:

After posting a review I received 3 emails from treeseeds.com. The company stated, "...You are LYING..." "... Your lying ..." "... Your lying ..." "... Why are you being an idiot? ..." and more.

I responded by notifying the company I want no further contact.
Company representative comment on June 8, 2017:
On Jun 7, 2017 9:15 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) responded with:

Tracking shows your order was delivered:
9400110200793404438373 usps.com
I advised customer to check with his local post office. He did not. I advised him to check with neighbors. He did not. The post office does not mark packages as delivered if they were not delivered.

On Jun 8, 2017 7:25 AM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) added:

Tracking shows your order was delivered. I offered to open a claim with the Post Office. He doesn't even want to open a claim or check with his local post office.

Negative shootingrainbow
GARBERVILLE, CA
February 28, 2017
Posted on February 28, 2017, updated February 28, 2017
Not sure what I think about this company. I ordered five different seeds from them. They are not very professional overall, but if everything germinates, I don\'t really care. I am a pro at gardening, have a college education in agriculture, work at a nursery...I have a green thumb, I have a heat mat, green house, I sanitize everything--the whole nine yards--just an FYI.
So, I was skeptical when I first looked all my seed packets over. And btw, everything did come in the mail very quickly. I was disappointed that the seeds only had their common names on the labels. Packaging is nothing fancy: small zip-lock baggies with a simple white label with black print. All the seeds were really dirty, and the fruit seeds I ordered all still had pulp on them, a couple where clean, but most had the fruit dried and stained on them, a big no, no... so I figured I was going to have problems right off. I still gave everything a chance. So far, all of the pomegranates went moldy, but and only one germinated...go figure. The other fruit seeds I ordered, where slimy and pulpy as well, but I have had a quick and high germination rate. The other tree seeds I ordered where really dirty as well, many have been going moldy, but I have had an alright germination rate with them; I\'ve been pulling out the moldy ones and bleaching them off and they either do fine or die. I also ordered one other tree seed, which where all super dirty as well, they are on the heat mat, and I still have a few weeks to go before they should germinate, if they pop off I\'ll be happy. The seeds were cheap, not just inexpensive, but cheap. The \"company\" did send two cards along with the seeds, one a discount card/coupon, and one with an internet address for \"free tree seeds growing instructions.\" They offer a \"free download\" for each of their seeds: what a joke. The instructions are not specific/individual to each plant at all, in fact they are vague and actually incorrect per plant that I received. Super unprofessional company, doing this out of their back yard is my guess??....That\'s fine with me as long as I\'m not wasting my time or money; in fact I support small back yard business overall. I was wondering if they sold me the seeds of a pomegranate they ate----they probably didn\'t, but it did cross my mind, I\'ll say that. I won\'t complain to the company about their product, it\'s not worth it, I just won\'t order from them again, and I do not recommend them to anyone else, even for a cheap buy. Their product is not healthy overall, in my opinion. It\'s pretty basic and elementary to clean your seeds before you plant them, and much more before you sell them. I called them just to see what they would say, and I was polite on purpose, and the guy just denied it, told me \"[he] was looking at them (the pomegranate seeds) right then\" and that \"they were all clean, and that their seed didn\'t come dirty, and never with any pulp on them.\" So, he knew better. He told me \"it wasn\'t from him,\" but I haven\'t ordered or gotten any pomegranate seed from anywhere else. The guy was just lying to me, straight up! Pathetic. So, I apologized to him for being so full of it, and that I was just lying to him about his seeds, and I didn\'t know what I was talking about, and I hung up on him. Don\'t order from this \"company.\" They have incredibly dirty seeds that go moldy.
On February 28th, 2017, shootingrainbow added the following:

Oh, I apologize that I did not clarify that the seeds did come to me dry, of course, and when I soaked them there was either a quite a bit of dirt, or the dried plant matter around the seed when hydrated was slimy and turned to mold on many to most of the seeds. I am not lying, I took pictures, documented it, and also shared the experience with my buddy. I only called you to see what you had to say. I was just going to write the review, and ignore the whole thing, but I decided that I should give you a chance to see how you would act and deal with the issue. I glad I did, you are making a fool of yourself; calling me names, and a liar, all because I called you out. It's okay, you're actions speak for yourself. I wish I had remembered to check out the GardenWatchdog before I ordered from you, and that's why I am voicing my personal opinion and experience with you, for the sake of others. You speak for yourself, and you are way more trouble than you're worth. Look at the way you are acting.

I all hope your hate makes you a happier person!
Tootles!
Peace, love, and sparkledotz!
Company representative comment on February 28, 2017:
On Feb 28, 2017 1:56 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) responded with:

This lady is a complete nutjob. God forbid anyone else has to deal with her. Pomegranate seed is dried down. It arrives here dried. She claims pulp was on the seeds. Wants free seeds. Says everything else germinated fine. She was a total nut case on the phone. Glad she was able to unload her frustration on here.

On Feb 28, 2017 5:18 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) added:

There was no dried fruit attached to your seeds. You are 100% nuts and crazy. All of our seeds are dried. They are collected, cleaned, dried and kept in coolers. I don\'t know why you feel the need to lie. The pomegranate seeds you ordered are dried and were sent dry. If we get them from the collector dried, then how would you receive pomegranate seeds with pulp? Makes no sense - since you are full of sh#t.

On Feb 28, 2017 6:46 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) added:

Now you admit that the seeds didn't come with pulp and that it was a result of mold/wet-damp on your soil. The truth is finally coming out now.

Negative laura1jl
Denver, CO
January 22, 2017
I placed an order on 1/5/17 and as of 1/22/17 still had not received my package, so I followed up with treeseeds.com . [Name redacted] replied with a series of 6 aggressive/vulgar emails (which I have proof of if anyone would like to read them) calling me a "fucking liar" and "fuck your post office investigation" and "your so full of shit". Not kidding... I have never been treated like that and this company is a scam to paying customers and not delivering product. Will be going to the BBB as well. They can keep the money if I don't have to receive more hate mail from [name].
Company representative comment on February 1, 2017:
On Jan 22, 2017 9:47 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) responded with:

The Post office delivered your order. I sent you tracking to prove it. It is not my fault that you threw away the package and then blamed me.

On Feb 1, 2017 8:57 PM, Tree Seeds (aka treeseeds.com) added:

Customer was refunded in full.

Positive Eevee
Garland, TX
May 18, 2016
This was my first order - ordered 8 different seed types. My seeds arrived in 3 days, looked good and have started germinating. I'm placing my 2nd order today.
Positive directorrod
Rockton, IL
December 6, 2015
This is the second year that I have purchased maple tree seeds from treeseeds.com I have only positive things to say about their seeds and service. The seeds are plump and clean, with a very high rate of germination. This is a company that has earned my trust and patronage.
Positive michielvg
Vrasene,
Belgium
August 27, 2014
WOW :) I received my seeds in just 4 days (to Belgium) ! The service is excellent, the seeds look very good and you get more seeds in some packs :) I will order again
Positive wormfood
Lecanto, FL (Zone 9a)
February 7, 2014
Seed are excellent. Meaty and a good size. When you order alot of seeds you can tell what's going to grow just by looking at them. This company is at the top of my list.
Positive dirthound
Cohocton, NY
February 23, 2012
Posted on February 9, 2012, updated February 23, 2012
First time ordering from this company. Extremely fast response, excellent seeds,and fast cheap shipping. Will be ordering again .AAAA-rating.
On February 23rd, 2012, dirthound added the following:

Received another order. Fast shipping and very generous on amounts shipped. These are native seeds to north east,forest trees, nut trees, shrubs, etc. as opposed to palms and tropical trees as stated on DG scoop. Will order again..
Positive jbgregg
Baltimore, MD (Zone 7a)
February 2, 2012
Website easy to navigate. General index is in common names, not scientific (these are listed in each selection). Reasonably priced, and with a good amount of seed sent. Very fast delivery - seeds arrived within 3 days of placing order (East coast delivery).
Recommend for some one looking for seed for a mix of the more common native and non-native trees and shrubs.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]