The scoop on 'CEG Nursery'

CEG Nursery

206 Michael Court
Ayden, North Carolina 28513-8619 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative arwilds
Spring Hope, NC
July 23, 2007
Processed a web order several weeks before my son's birthday for plant seeds. Birthday came and went, no seeds. 2 Months came and went, no seeds. Called CEG,spoke with a real person that said they would refund, or send seeds. No refund, no seeds, and no joy for my son who loves gardening. No response to latest email/phone calls, will never consider this business again, especially when it counts the most.
Negative WorldCarnivores
Decatur, IL (Zone 5a)
April 1, 2007
It has been almost 4 months since I placed my order and I still have nothing in return. I can not get them to respond to my emails. I strongly encourage you not to order from this company. I am not the only one having problems either.