The scoop on 'Iriswarehouse'

Iriswarehouse

1903 Culver Hill Drive
Williamston, Michigan 48895 (United States)

Phone: 5176559222
Fax: 517-655-9222

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: free newsletter

This company offers a variety of bulbs and gardening supplies and plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on February 12, 2012:
We sell over 1000 varieties of iris and daylilies at value prices! Iriswarehouse & Daylilywarehouse are a group of daylily & iris experts, growers & hybridizers who sell excellent rhizomes, plants & supplies and provide supreme customer service! We dig the same morning we package your plants, so you are provided with fresh plants that do not languish in a mailing facility!
Please visit our websites at: Iriswarehouse.com and Daylilywarehouse.com to view our products. Check back with us often as we are continuing to add plants to our site daily!

Comments:

Positive crowrita1
Lyndon, IL (Zone 5a)
August 8, 2013
I ordered from this company because I had a gift certificate, and, boy, I'm glad I did! Communication was excellent, they have a great selection to choose from, and I was VERY impressed with the quality of their plants. Daylilies came first, and were large fans, and very healthy, AND a nice bonus! When the iris arrived today, I was DOUBLEY impressed! Nice sized rhizomes, excellent root systems, and, MORE bonus'! I will gladly both recommend this company, AND be back to buy again !...Arlyn
Positive lovingsplant12
WASHINGTON DEPOT, CT
May 11, 2012
Posted on February 13, 2012, updated May 11, 2012
I just placed an order for daylilies bei iriswarehouse. They have very nice daylilies and great prices.They also are a great company with great customer service. Every time i had a question and they did respond me prompt.
Now i can't wait to see my daylilies in the spring.

On May 11th, 2012, lovingsplant12 added the following:

I just received my 10 daylilies that i ordered early Feb.
All of them look very big healthy and strong roots plus i got bonut plants too. I am very impressed with my order and couldn't be happier. The packaging was fantastic too. They have so many selection of daylily and iris with resonable price. I will definitely order from them again.
Thank you for sending me wonderful Plants.
Highly recommended!!
Company representative comment on February 13, 2012:
On Feb 13, 2012 2:41 PM, Iriswarehouse responded with:

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind note! We look forward to serving you too! How nice to have such a lovely customer!

Positive hooverdam45
Knoxville, TN
January 14, 2012
I ordered two gift certificates and they were beautiful. The site responded very quickly and they have a huge selections so the recipients were delighted. The site is first class. I ordered a dozen iris and two dozen daylilies and not only were they first class, but extra product was included.
Positive likemyflowers
Bloomfield Hills, MI
January 5, 2012
Outstanding selection of Iris and Daylily. The site is very user friendly. I ordered both Iris and Daylily plants. The packaging was excellent and the plants were in wonderful condition - ready for planting,

I would recommend this site to anyone who loves Iris and Daylilies.