Our annual end-of-summer contest is here, come on down to the Dave's Garden County Fair!

The scoop on 'Gardens at Post Hill LLC'

Gardens at Post Hill LLC

433 West Morris Road
Morris, Connecticut 06763 (United States)

Phone: 2032473895
Fax: 2032473895

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive awerner
Minneapolis, MN
February 24, 2017
We'll wait to see what comes up this spring, but I ordered a cypripedium from them last fall and what I received blew my mind away. I've ordered maybe a dozen of these orchids over the past few years from various suppliers, and the one I got from Gardens at Post Hill was the biggest, healthiest chunk of creamy white roots I've ever received.

Ordering ladyslippers is sometimes a crapshoot, but I don't think I'll order mature plants from anyone else again after what I got from these guys.
Positive rdtjr05
Franklin, TN
March 21, 2016
Very happy with the native Cypripedium I just received. All had multiple eyes and are good value for the price. If I am successful (novice) with these I would not hesitate to order again. Recommended

PS - I would have appreciated a shipping notice but I did not ask for one. Not sure what their usual policy is on that. I ship to a PO business but I am there regularly this time of year so I picked them up timely.
Positive haika
Snohomish, WA
February 18, 2016
I've ordered primarily Pleione orchids from this nursery and find one of the most extensive offerings in the USA. I ordered in 2014 and received some of the largest pseudobulbs I've ever seen for this genus, with multiple growth shoots showing. In 2015 the wierd weather patterns meant that they could not ship safely, but in 2016 the offerings were greatly expanded from the 2014 catalog and I've got an order on the way even as I type. I would not hesitate at all to order Pleiones from this nursery. If it's not safe to ship them, they won't. With Pleiones this philosophy can be the difference between success and failure.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]