The scoop on 'DNT Tree Farm (also dba DNT Nursery)'

DNT Tree Farm (also dba DNT Nursery)

856 Main Street
Altamont, Tennessee 37301 (United States)

Phone: 931-692-4252
Fax: 931-692-4266

This company is affiliated with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery (also dba D & T Wholesale Nursery; formerly TN Nursery)

Comments:

Positive hlt
Hearne, TX
August 31, 2012
Posted on August 31, 2012, updated August 31, 2012
BUYER BEWARE! We needed 40 white crape myrtles for a white garden. We called DNT and were told they had 'thousands' of them. When the plants bloomed, they were pink. We called and emailed DNT numerous times. The phone is not usually picked up at DNT, one has to leave voicemail. My partner got through one time. The owner promised to call him right back. We never heard back,
not that time or any of the multiple times we phoned and emailed.
These folks do not run a reputable business.
On August 31st, 2012, hlt changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

UPDATE ON DNT NURSERY: Today I was contacted by Susan from DNT Nursery. She informed me that she has been recovering from a nasty fall, and is just now able to get back to work. She told me she was sorry for the problem we had, that she had hired someone to answer her emails but apparently they hadn't followed through.
She offered to give us a full refund on our order.
Since they have offered to correct their mistake by issuing a complete refund, we are revising our rating to positive.
Negative UK_ARB
Lexington, KY
March 23, 2012
First let me point out that DNT tree farm is affiliated with 'Quick growing trees' (which has 100% negative feedback); both of which are part of Tennessee wholesale nursery (where feedback can longer be posted due to so many negative comments).

This post is in reference to an order of 1300 plants, of which MORE THAN HALF were not what was paid for. I'm talking egregiously wrong...plants in different families.

I have now been leaving polite phone messages and emails for 3 MONTHS. Every time I call customer service is not available, managers are busy, etc. Clearly the company recognizes the fact that they are swindling people and refuse to acknowledge it.

As a large, University affiliated professional organization, our staff frequently gives lectures throughout the southeast where we will be sure to remind our audiences where NOT TO SPEND MONEY when they ask for plant sources. Consider yourself warned as well, we will also be reporting to BBB.