The scoop on 'Double Helix Farms'

Double Helix Farms

Conway, Arkansas 72034 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive adadia
Glenmoore, PA (Zone 6b)
February 12, 2013
I would highly recommend Double Helix Farms to anyone looking for unusual tomato varieties, wow what a selection! I had trouble limiting myself to buying only what I have room to grow. The website is so easy to navigate, and I really like how you can search for tomato seeds by color, leaf type, time to maturity, etc. Service is also great, I got my seeds fast and in good shape. I have already started some seeds and germination was excellent, only one lone seed didn't come up and that could very well have been my fault. This is a great place to order tomato seeds.
Positive bibbykitty
San Antonio, TX (Zone 8b)
February 6, 2013
I have ordered several times from this company, Fast shipping, great germination. I am trying his Ozark Sunset tomato this year among others, and I am really looking forward to trying this one.

I would highly recommend ordering from Double Helix.
Positive WillysWoodPile
Kalamazoo, MI
January 17, 2012
Steve has a very nice site. It is simple and no-nonsense. Shipping and handling is already taken care of by him.
I ordered a bunch of tomato seed and received prompt service... about a week and a half.
I am very happy with his new site and his service.
He is environmentally friendly.
I would recommend him to others.